Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I am 100% with you on that High Sparrow shyt. It doesn't even make fukking sense:what:

The Lannister's have a fukking army:what::what::what::what::what::what:
It just shows you how quickly religion, when cosigned by the king, can ruin an army. Tommen, as the king, controls dthe Lannistwr army, not Cersei or Jamie. Tommen sees the justice in what the High Sparrows are doing. He's a just king, and both his mother and wife have been accused of committing very sinful crimes.

The High Sparrow arc is great for depth, while also a reflection of contemporary times, without beating people over the head too much with it.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I am 100% with you on that High Sparrow shyt. It doesn't even make fukking sense:what:

The Lannister's have a fukking army:what::what::what::what::what::what:

And a weak King.

The Sparrows also have Margery as a hostage. Send in the goons and risk losing your queen.

I'll let the book readers fill in where I could be wrong, but the lannisters are broke and the army isn't what it was prior to black water. Then Cersei armed the sparrows, they roll deep and militant and had a lot of the people behind them, from what I gather, they aren't in position to go to war. Plus, as was already mentioned, they got a punk for a king and he's not bout to get his queen killed. Lannisters would lose the money and food flowing in from highgarden
Those little featurettes that come with the Blu Rays do a good job of showing what he faith militant were prior to when we see them in the show. It kinda makes it easy to see what they're becoming again. It also kinda explains the Dornish angle.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Those little featurettes that come with the Blu Rays do a good job of showing what he faith militant were prior to when we see them in the show. It kinda makes it easy to see what they're becoming again. It also kinda explains the Dornish angle.
Link

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
Ive watch every ep. including 6 ep one

still same opinion its mediocre at best

Im team white walker
whats the point of saving the world if folks just keep fighting

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
maxresdefault.jpg

got-game-of-thrones-34181341-500-281.jpg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'll let the book readers fill in where I could be wrong, but the lannisters are broke and the army isn't what it was prior to black water. Then Cersei armed the sparrows, they roll deep and militant and had a lot of the people behind them, from what I gather, they aren't in position to go to war. Plus, as was already mentioned, they got a punk for a king and he's not bout to get his queen killed. Lannisters would lose the money and food flowing in from highgarden
If the Lannister's are broke and don't have the means then cool. But the excuse of Tommen being a punk is not a good one.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I look forward to more scenes involving the High Sparrow. He invokes a lot of rhetoric of the proletariat overthrowing the bourgeoisie. Not to mention Dany talking about "breaking the wheel" once she reaches Westeros. Hell, by the end we might have a complete overthrow of the feudal system
See I'm the opposite. I think everything that gone down in KL since the night Tyrion left has been:shaq2:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Im nervous about Bran's return:sadcam:

My expectations are so damn high, they cant be met

The god is back :lupe:

I cant take no 5 minute segments I need to eat a buffet:mjcry:
This. Bran better be ALREADY POWER. Not fukking going through boring ass training.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It just shows you how quickly religion, when cosigned by the king, can ruin an army. Tommen, as the king, controls dthe Lannistwr army, not Cersei or Jamie. Tommen sees the justice in what the High Sparrows are doing. He's a just king, and both his mother and wife have been accused of committing very sinful crimes.

The High Sparrow arc is great for depth, while also a reflection of contemporary times, without beating people over the head too much with it.
And what the fukk are the Sparrows doing exactly:what:

They just fukking angry:mjlol:

Like why is the queen in jail? As I recall it wasn't even that serious:mjlol:. This and Dorne have just been bad