Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Remember that most feudal systems have religious underpinnings. Westeros is no different. You keep hearing about all of the tenets of the 7 constantly, when you're not seeing t*ts, tactics, and torture. You will see that the Sparrow represents the fundamentalist parts of The 7's teachings, just like what happens when you keep a group of people down enough.

Cersei was tight in believing she could direct them at nobility, which she did. However, being pure in their beliefs and enabled by the king, they proved not to be hypocrites. They're angry about people not following the teachings, and lusting for money, skin, and power. They believe it starts at the top. You see Littlefinger got the fukk outta there :lolbron:, and that wasn't just from Sansa.

Don't think ya'll giving their story enough credit for its historical value. We've seen religions completely take over states before, enabled by weak and strong kings trying to unite or silence a people. There's still enough other stories where you can't be too upset with this REAL part. I'm thinking a civil war in king's landing may be coming. We already know, from the way Joffery and Cersei was treated when they seemed less powerful, that the people aren't on the sides of the nobles too much. Margary was a good broker, but has been proven to enable buggery:russ:, along with the Tyrell family.

But yeah, the Queen regent was in jail for adultery, while Margary is in for lying under oath about her brother's homoness.
Ok but what is the time spent in KL and Dorne doing to progress the story? Nothing. This whole thing is about the Dragons vs the Whites. King's Landing is fukking irrelevant at this point. The Lannisters are completely irrelevant with regards to the real threat.:camby:

It doesn't make sense. After the White Walker fight last season. Everyone should be a fukking Defcon 1:what:

All this time we could have seen Bran doing his thing.

Last season Arya should have gone blind half way through. Then the back half she trains. Then to start this season she is a full assassin. KL and Dorne are fast forward status.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Martin, Game of Thrones' book author, isn't writing episodes this season and it's noticeable in how insipid and inartful the dialogue is this season. Thorne's speech after killing Jon was uninspired. Tyrion doesn't have the same caustic wit he had last season. His intelligent quips don't pop like when Martin writes them. The Dorne scene was hilariously bad too.

:mjlol:Another brilliant gem

He didn't write any episodes last season either. That 'caustic wit' Tyrion had last season was 100% a show invention.

In fact. GRRM has written exactly FOUR out of the 51 episodes. Don't get me wrong, there was a lot of dialogue taken from his books but it by no means makes up the majority of the dialogue in this series.

One episode in :mjlol:this is too much. Gotta be a troll. If so, well done because you got me

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He didn't write any episodes last season either. That 'caustic wit' Tyrion had last season was 100% a show invention.

In fact. GRRM has written exactly FOUR out of the 51 episodes. Don't get me wrong, there was a lot of dialogue taken from his books but it by no means makes up the majority of the dialogue in this series.

One episode in :mjlol:this is too much. Gotta be a troll. If so, well done because you got me

I have read the books. Tyrion has caustic wit in the book. I didn't know Martin had only written 4 out of 51 episodes. My bad. Writing still blew in the last episode.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have read the books. Tyrion has caustic wit in the book; he's basically the same in the show. I didn't know Martin had only written 4 out of 51 episodes. The writing still sucked in the last episode. Hopefully it improves.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have read the books. Tyrion has caustic wit in the book; he's basically the same in the show. I didn't know Martin had only written 4 out of 51 episodes. The writing still sucked in the last episode. Hopefully it improves.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Martin, Game of Thrones' book author, isn't writing episodes this season and it's noticeable in how insipid and inartful the dialogue is this season. Thorne's speech after killing Jon was uninspired. Tyrion doesn't have the same caustic wit he had last season. His intelligent quips don't pop like when Martin writes them. The Dorne scene was hilariously bad too.
Yes, the writing is insipid this season. You should probably just punch out and not watch the 9 remaining episodes because there's no way it'll measure up to the books.

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
You've watched every episode, but I can count at least 5 off the top of my head.

Grey Worm & Missandei
Sallador Saan
King of Qarth
Highborn Dude in Mereen that married Khaleesi
Aero Hotep

And that's not counting random extras who were slaves or slavers, pirates or essos nobles.

Grey Worm & Missandei and your talking about hizdahr zo loraq are mixed .

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
You've watched every episode, but I can count at least 5 off the top of my head.

Grey Worm & Missandei
Sallador Saan
King of Qarth
Highborn Dude in Mereen that married Khaleesi
Aero Hotep

And that's not counting random extras who were slaves or slavers, pirates or essos nobles.

470_2696453.jpg
hizdahr zo loraq

I mean without the hair he could be a cac