Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
I don't know what so many people thought Stannis lived. Brienne had him slumped over by that tree.

Sparing him would only make sense if she could have used him to help free Sansa. Once she rolled up with Pod and no Stannis, anyone holding out hope he lived should have accepted the fact that he's dead.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
We knew he was dead before the season even started breh. The actor wasn't happy on the show.

Fred.
With the exception of Ned Stark, Stannis Baratheon, first of his name, is the only major character that we didn't see die on screen. I know The Hound isn't dead from a weak ass fall after a lucky asswhoppin.

Speaking of which, how does Brienne beat so many people seemingly out of her league, and then some bytch ass Boltons give her a run??:rudy: Those fukkers did the same with Theon's sis. Are they eating the flayed flesh and getting powered up or something?

smoking man

still breathin
Daps
Reppin
cloudsmoke
Why are they even trying to protect his body? The audience knows it, but they don't have any reason to believe he can be brought back, yet they're all standing in there like they have knowledge of people being raised from the dead, aside from being a wight which the whole Night's Watch knows about and would burn his body anyway.

I dont know what Davos is doing but i dont think the NW loyalists primarily want to protect Jon's body.
They dont want to serve a man who murdered their friend and leaving the NW is an almost certain death sentence

So they just want to go out fighting. The body is just there because they did not want to leave it outside like they dont care....

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

It's an oldie, but a goodie. And like all classics, still relevant to this day....:upsetfavre:

So did they confirm Stannis Baratheon is dead? Just wanna make sure #stannisSet falls back this season

Stannis still has a set? :ld:

His storyline ended up being kinda pointless to be honest.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
With the exception of Ned Stark, Stannis Baratheon, first of his name, is the only major character that we didn't see die on screen. I know The Hound isn't dead from a weak ass fall after a lucky asswhoppin.

Speaking of which, how does Brienne beat so many people seemingly out of her league, and then some bytch ass Boltons give her a run??:rudy: Those fukkers did the same with Theon's sis. Are they eating the flayed flesh and getting powered up or something?

Sandor's dead breh. He was left in the middle of nowhere, no food or water, no healer or maester with a leg broken at the femur. That's not the type of shyt you can just walk off.

As far as Brienne's skills, I think it's made apparent that she's a competent warrior, but most men underestimate her. But really, anyone can get got, especially when they're facing multiple opponents. Sure, she beat Loras in a one on one tourney and Jaime when he was in chains, but it's different when you're fighting 4 or 5 men. Honestly the most surprising thing was Podrick Payne holding his own against the Bolton men.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Arya and Danery's plots are going nowhere and they're almost completely disconnected from the main plots. The show didn't need this whole High Sparrow plotline and it seems like it's just there to prevent The Lannister's from naturally falling into the background post-Joffrey, Tywin and Tyrion which is what should have been allowed to happen.

If Tyrion was good without Tywin he would have elevated the boring Danerys stuff that the character has been interjected into, it hasn't happened :francis:
I am 100% with you on that High Sparrow shyt. It doesn't even make fukking sense:what:

The Lannister's have a fukking army:what::what::what::what::what::what: