Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You know what I mean :comeon:
I addressed what you meant. Tyrion could turn out to be a flop without Tywin, Cersei, Shae, and Joffrey as foils, but it remains to seen because he has yet to really be paired with his end-game counterparts. Most of season 5 was him getting from point a to point b, which wasn't compelling, but is more of a reflection of the plot, not the character. I still think Tyrion as a character will have a lot to offer once he actually gets a chance to interact with Dany. This episode was his FIRST episode being back in a position of power. Let him cook.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Nobody out here talking about Brienne of Stark pledging herself to the red head goddess Sansa and Reek turning back into Theon:what:

That whole scene was an epic GOT moment and people just wanna talk about subplots that get very little screen time all season:what:
Scene was done to perfection. Could have closed out the episode for me to be honest :birdmanto:

The subtle nod from Theon, the soft assist from Podrick, weight off the shoulders for Brienne, and Sansa finally having someone she can trust.. beautiful :mjcry:

#Starkset #Wolfgang

Last edited:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Lol, Dany got kidnapped two days later, in the time dude decided that he wanted to be on her team and her kidnapping, what was supposed to happen. Y'all want it to be one way but it's the other. Had they showed up in westeros all sorts of questions like theses here - where are the dogs, how did they get on the boat, does her necklace power her - would be asked. Either you want a rush job or a story. The fukk was really supposed to happen with tywin and Dany in that short time. :swaggywhat:

Kings landing not being under lannister rule has quite a few implications for the end game and this is with no one knowing what the end is. Off top i can think - maybe this is what gets the lannisters to get their shyt together, maybe the holy army plays a big role in the white walkers, maybe the people after being ruled by crazy lannisters and crazy religious nuts rise up and vow not to be ruled again and thwart the whole fight for the iron throne or maybe it goes to the tyrells since Margery is so loved...so many ways this can end and you see no story in it? :what: i see nothing but possibility which is why I wonder how this show can possibly end in just 22 more episodes

Arya being a stone cold killer, servant of the many faced god, and warging goddess? All this training, she's going to be a lethal force, again, so many paths she can take, if she just showed up in last Sunday's episode in final form y'all cats would be whining about it not making sense :begone:

All these storylines merge, they are developing in tandem in different parts of the world, seems like you would still like this to be season two where there are a distinct 4-5 entities fighting for the crown, if you haven't gotten on board with the bigger picture by now, maybe the show is no longer for you.
No way this show can wrap in 22 more episodes. And I completely agree. We can have 5 seasons of compelling storylines if done right. #trusttheprocess

Yeah, there's going to be some quirks or things that could have been done better or fleshed out more, but I don't see any ball of yarn with strings from nowhere. Everything has a reason for happening right now.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Except before this they just called him "the camera that rides" because he was nothing more than an empty headed point-of-view character who only served the purpose of letting us see what Doran was up to

But im gonna let them cook:sas1:

This right here. There's valid criticism to be made for Dorne in the show, but Areo Hotah is not it. He was not the beginning or middle or end of anyone's story, he was the bodyguard of an important person who couldn't have their own POV without giving away a twist. But TRUE FANS aren't going to let those years of "camera that rides" jokes stop them from grabbing an opportunity to cry about how the showrunners have ruined everything :angry:

naw it's not even that. nobody gives a fukk about dude like that, it's just the way he died.

breh can go toe to toe with whole jamie, that makes him a fukkin top 10 fighter in the whole kingdom.... and he died from a knife to the back? it's the same lazy bs they pulled with ser barriston.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure Davos and the rest stayed behind to protect Jon's body...

Sure they did.
But can't they ride off with the body instead of facing Alister and the rest of the watch?

Why are they even trying to protect his body? The audience knows it, but they don't have any reason to believe he can be brought back, yet they're all standing in there like they have knowledge of people being raised from the dead, aside from being a wight which the whole Night's Watch knows about and would burn his body anyway.

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he was on the same boat as Jaime

Why would Jaime turn the boat around not knowing who he could trust risking getting assasinated

The son had no choice about where the boat was going and may not have known she was dead even

Jaime didnt tell Cersei because he knew Cersei would execute Trystane and he was innocent (this answer was given on the note that Jaime sent to Doran. HBO released a picture of the prop).

Jaime sent Trystane back to Dorne and asked Doran to execute Ellaria and the Sand Snakes.

EDIT: actually im wrong about the above thing I think....Jamie intended to send him back to Dorne but he was still in kings landing as evidenced by him painting the funeral rocks

I swear dudes want this show to be called "Game of Exposition":shaq2:

You gonna ask about the dogs next?:heh:

gtfoh with almost all of this

1. I'm with you on this
2. He knew was dead. She died a violent death by poisoning on the same ship he was on. How long is the voyage? At least a couple days right? He had to have known.
3. Don't bring extra-textual stuff into the discussion. If it didn't happen on the show :camby:
4. See above

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Nobody out here talking about Brienne of Stark pledging herself to the red head goddess Sansa and Reek turning back into Theon:what:

That whole scene was an epic GOT moment and people just wanna talk about subplots that get very little screen time all season:what:

:blessed: They not apart of gang gang

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So did they confirm Stannis Baratheon is dead? Just wanna make sure #stannisSet falls back this season
Roose asks who killed him, so I assume they found his dead body. he wouldn't be asking that if Stannis was just MIA

edit: although I imagine Roose would think it's kind of weird that no one wants to claim the props for killing him

Last edited:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps