Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
and those kids will take the name of their father

my question is about House Martel. it's descendants might live on, but who will carry the name without a male heir?
Any of the Sand Snakes can rule as Queen and the surname thing is not the big deal you think it is.
Queen Elizabeth is the Queen of England and Prince Charles will be King when she dies...his dad is a lesser titled prince and his surname is not going to be even an afterthought when Charles finally ascends to the throne.
It would likely be the same for the male heir of one of the Sand Snakes. He would just be Prince Oberyn Jr or something.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Except before this they just called him "the camera that rides" because he was nothing more than an empty headed point-of-view character who only served the purpose of letting us see what Doran was up to

But im gonna let them cook:sas1:

This right here. There's valid criticism to be made for Dorne in the show, but Areo Hotah is not it. He was not the beginning or middle or end of anyone's story, he was the bodyguard of an important person who couldn't have their own POV without giving away a twist. But TRUE FANS aren't going to let those years of "camera that rides" jokes stop them from grabbing an opportunity to cry about how the showrunners have ruined everything :angry:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Killing so many people for shock value cheapens the story and desensitizes the value of death in this show.

It's annoying, lock them in a cage and take over while they are forced to watch at least.

From Ned Dying to The Red Wedding, every shocking thing that happened felt organic. There was a long build up and planning that led to the demise of these characters. They handled that planning with far more subtlety too. Look how painfully obvious Shireen's death was compared to Robb's.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
as a book reader, i cant muster up the strength to complain about the show version of dorne,cause on the cool..those were the most :russell: parts of the books...that and the iron born shyt...after the first 3 books centered around the starks, lannisters and dany, it was super hard to get through feast of crows povs...a nikka just aint care...so yeah, they kinda butchering the dorne shyt :ld: but it was already a little whack...and im thinking since they know how this whole thing ends, they're just cutting out the middle man and getting to the crux :manny: especially after all the complaints last year

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
as a book reader, i cant muster up the strength to complain about the show version of dorne,cause on the cool..those were the most :russell: parts of the books...that and the iron born shyt...after the first 3 books centered around the starks, lannisters and dany, it was super hard to get through feast of crows povs...a nikka just aint care...so yeah, they kinda butchering the dorne shyt :ld: but it was already a little whack...and im thinking since they know how this whole thing ends, they're just cutting out the middle man and getting to the crux :manny: especially after all the complaints last year
i thought that of the iron born

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
i thought that of the iron born
Iron born is a boring and useless as watching a dog shyt :lolbron:. Have his butch sister get nude or something (edit: take that back. Irl photos look like an autistic Blossom:huhldup:..it thought she might have been hiding a stout body...don't care now). I only care because of Reek. It had A LOT of potential. (Edit: due to events I didn't think we're going to be televised anyway):russell:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Any of the Sand Snakes can rule as Queen and the surname thing is not the big deal you think it is.
Queen Elizabeth is the Queen of England and Prince Charles will be King when she dies...his dad is a lesser titled prince and his surname is not going to be even an afterthought when Charles finally ascends to the throne.
It would likely be the same for the male heir of one of the Sand Snakes. He would just be Prince Oberyn Jr or something.
I agree someone will rule, and call themselves something, but I don't think they will be "Martells"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Episode was :ld: but I'm gonna let them cook. The only thing I'll say is they need to seriously pick up the pace if all they have is 23 episodes total.

And IMO it's not that the Dorne plot line is wack, it's that this late in the game we don't need more arcs. Especially ones that are only tangentially related to the main characters.

Fred.

I said the season before last they should just phase out the Lannisters. That Cersei shyt last season was the worst this series has ever gotten.

The remaining characters aren't strong enough to carry an arc. Tyrion obviously is but I wouldn't even consider him a Lannister at this point.

So anyway, my point is more characters shouldn't need to be introduced to make existing characters interesting. And Dorne itself isn't that interesting to begin with.

Fred.

The whole thing just feels unnecessarily convoluted now. All of these new characters should have been done in a spin-off or Plot B show whilst taking some of the original ones with them.

Dorne plot, Arya plot, Lannister/Kings Landing plot, Brienne plot, dragon girl plot are all :russell:

Once they started getting rid of the characters who carried the show such as Joffrey, Stannis, Tywin and Jon Snow the whole thing should have started to wrap. Instead it feels like we're still 3 seasons away from the main White Walker battle even after the hardholme episode :snoop:

Tyrion's also :trash: without Tywin.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The whole thing just feels unnecessarily convoluted now. All of these new characters should have been done in a spin-off or Plot B show whilst taking some of the original ones with them.

Dorne plot, Arya plot, Lannister/Kings Landing plot, Brienne plot, dragon girl plot are all :russell:

Once they started getting rid of the characters who carried the show such as Joffrey, Stannis, Tywin and Jon Snow the whole thing should have started to wrap. Instead it feels like we're still 3 seasons away from the main White Walker battle even after the hardholme episode :snoop:

Tyrion's also :trash: without Tywin.
This is why a lot of people criticized books 4 and 5. If you read the bad amazon reviews of Dance With Dragons and Feast For Crows, it will be an almost carbon copy of what you just posted.

Daps
I liked this episode. :ehh:

#StarkSet #WolfGang looks poised for some major W's this season.
Jon's coming back...i feel it in my bones. :ohlawd: Arya is progressing in her training. :ehh: Sansa got a team around her. :banderas: Bran coming back next episode:blessed: and Rickon chilling in the cut :demonic:

I don't get the complaints about the Dornish scenes. They staged a coup and got through that shyt pretty quickly. Y'all mad they stabbed dude in the back instead of engaging in combat? We're y'all really tryna see another Dornish skirmish?:scusthov:

Cersei catching that ether, reflecting in the impending fulfillment of her prophecy is gold. Jamie still a phagggot tho :beli: Tommen is still a hoe.

Kelly C catching L after L too. The Dothraki's made her scenes hilarious. LMAO at this flabby and sick bytch being sent to Larry Holmes Gardens by some off brand Khal :heh:
Where's TagSet at? Y'all used to be out chea with your chest all out? Must be locked in that pyramid with Drogon's brothers :mjlol:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I liked this episode. :ehh:

#StarkSet #WolfGang looks poised for some major W's this season.
Jon's coming back...i feel it in my bones. :ohlawd: Arya is progressing in her training. :ehh: Sansa got a team around her. :banderas: Bran coming back next episode:blessed: and Rickon chilling in the cut :demonic:

I don't get the complaints about the Dornish scenes. They staged a coup and got through that shyt pretty quickly. Y'all mad they stabbed dude in the back instead of engaging in combat? We're y'all really tryna see another Dornish skirmish?:scusthov:

Cersei catching that ether, reflecting in the impending fulfillment of her prophecy is gold. Jamie still a phagggot tho :beli: Tommen is still a hoe.

Kelly C catching L after L too. The Dothraki's made her scenes hilarious. LMAO at this flabby and sick bytch being sent to Larry Holmes Gardens by some off brand Khal :heh:
Where's TagSet at? Y'all used to be out chea with your chest all out? Must be locked in that pyramid with Drogon's brothers :mjlol:
As a Pats fan, I hate you... As a starkset breh, it's all :salute:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the complaints of these past few pages is beyond ridiculous

this was the 1st episode of the season :what:
Blood the episode sucked, no dragons, no bran, no little finger, we don't know what happened to the dogs, jon wasn't resurrected, how is grey worm doing, where are the white walkers, how come they havent entered westeros, you telling me we don't get to see where the wildlings are living, where's rickon? Where's the boy!

Last edited: