Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
damn fans are really pissed about Areo Hotah's death. I guess dude was a boss in the books.
Except before this they just called him "the camera that rides" because he was nothing more than an empty headed point-of-view character who only served the purpose of letting us see what Doran was up to

But im gonna let them cook:sas1:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don't know if its been mentioned yet but apparently there was a scene from last season with Mellisandra in the tub and she didn't have the necklace on and she wasn't an old lady :francis:

Also im gonna need them to explain the boat situation with Dorans son

Was he on the same boat as Jamie and the girl?

Why didn't they turn the boat around after the girl died?

Why would the son continue on to Kings Landing?

Why didn't Jamie ever say anything to Cerco about Dorans son being with them?

I really think the writers fukked up with that one

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Don't know if its been mentioned yet but apparently there was a scene from last season with Mellisandra in the tub and she didn't have the necklace on and she wasn't an old lady :francis:

Also im gonna need them to explain the boat situation with Dorans son

Was he on the same boat as Jamie and the girl?

Why didn't they turn the boat around after the girl died?

Why would the son continue on to Kings Landing?

Why didn't Jamie ever say anything to Cerco about Dorans son being with them?

I really think the writers fukked up with that one
Yes he was on the same boat as Jaime

Why would Jaime turn the boat around not knowing who he could trust risking getting assasinated

The son had no choice about where the boat was going and may not have known she was dead even

Jaime didnt tell Cersei because he knew Cersei would execute Trystane and he was innocent (this answer was given on the note that Jaime sent to Doran. HBO released a picture of the prop).

Jaime sent Trystane back to Dorne and asked Doran to execute Ellaria and the Sand Snakes.

EDIT: actually im wrong about the above thing I think....Jamie intended to send him back to Dorne but he was still in kings landing as evidenced by him painting the funeral rocks

I swear dudes want this show to be called "Game of Exposition":shaq2:

You gonna ask about the dogs next?:heh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@STAN JONES

mgot-601-death-scroll-1200x800.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yes he was on the same boat as Jaime

Why would Jaime turn the boat around not knowing who he could trust risking getting assasinated

The son had no choice about where the boat was going and may not have known she was dead even

Jaime didnt tell Cersei because he knew Cersei would execute Trystane and he was innocent (this answer was given on the note that Jaime sent to Doran. HBO released a picture of the prop).

Jaime sent Trystane back to Dorne and asked Doran to execute Ellaria and the Sand Snakes.

EDIT: actually im wrong about the above thing I think....Jamie intended to send him back to Dorne but he was still in kings landing as evidenced by him painting the funeral rocks

I swear dudes want this show to be called "Game of Exposition":shaq2:

You gonna ask about the dogs next?:heh:
The boat questions are all reasonable. Without that note being released no one would know why Trystane was still on the boat unless Jamie said it in a later episode.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a book reader yall not missing much with that Dorne shyt. It's pretty fkin worthless in the books...seems like they used the show to just quickly get that shyt over with.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Some were wondering why Jon hasn't turned yet. This is from A Dance With Dragons when Jon was sending Thorne out ranging
“You’d best pray that it’s a wildling blade that kills me, though. The ones the Others kill don’t stay dead … and they remember. I’m coming back, Lord Snow.”

Excerpt From: George R. R. Martin. “A Dance with Dragons.” Bantam Books, 2013-10-29. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin on iBooks