Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't know why nikkas are complaining about the sand snakes :yeshrug:
"Book" Doran is a very calculated man hell bent on revenge, doing so in a very hidden and manipulative way. "Show" Doran is very surface level. Scared to take action

"Book" Ellaria wants the killings to stop. "Show" Ellaria is a vengeful murderer

This is the main reason why people hate Dorne. Because they cant seperate the two. Book and show characters are not the same but people dont want to accept it, mainly because it renders Dorne kind of a waste of time that they never even should have visited.

People hate the Sand Snakes in particular though because of the poor acting and dialogue. Make no mistake, their dialogue is asscheeks in the books too. But its harder to stomach when its acted out on screen.

Dorne would have been "boring" TV had it played out like the books, but it would have served the narrative better. Instead its just a waste of time in its current form.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
@houston911 Wouldn't the writers be weird? I didn't script so I don't kno what the neg was for.

But I'll be in sugar land next week visiting family if you want settle this in person.

You want to see her get raped?

If you wanna discuss this in person then im with it

I'm reading this wrong right? Y'all ain't talking about scrappin over a tv show or some negs right?

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I'm reading this wrong right? Y'all ain't talking about scrappin over a tv show or some negs right?
I just hope it's recorded. I won't even release it or talk about the why. Dude's a known troll damned near everywhere he posts. He asked for the fight.:yeshrug:

:lolbron:

Deserves those hands from disrespecting Prince tbh.:pacspit: Just look at his rep history.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Here's how I think is gon go down - heard parallel thoughts out there same time as mine but I'll break it down, no prize to claim if I get it right:

1) Melly Mel - maybe even still lookin out wit dem flapjakks - tells Davos he was right about her, she's a fraud, and she got Stannis, Selyse the whole damm army AND Princess "Too Good for Westeros" Shireen killed, for nothing.

2) She says to Davos he can have his revenge on her - burning her to death, the purest way to die as bish herself has stated

3) But - Jon Snow goes on the pyre wit her. And doesn't burn. And you know why.

THEN:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"Book" Doran is a very calculated man hell bent on revenge, doing so in a very hidden and manipulative way. "Show" Doran is very surface level. Scared to take action

"Book" Ellaria wants the killings to stop. "Show" Ellaria is a vengeful murderer

This is the main reason why people hate Dorne. Because they cant seperate the two. Book and show characters are not the same but people dont want to accept it, mainly because it renders Dorne kind of a waste of time that they never even should have visited.

People hate the Sand Snakes in particular though because of the poor acting and dialogue. Make no mistake, their dialogue is asscheeks in the books too. But its harder to stomach when its acted out on screen.

Dorne would have been "boring" TV had it played out like the books, but it would have served the narrative better. Instead its just a waste of time in its current form.
my thing is they just deaded House Martel. does Obeezy got some b*stards lerking somewhere?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Everytime I think about Dorne:snoop:

But maybe Elaria's dumbass plan is to allign with Dany and have her legitimize the Sand Snakes once she takes King's Landing?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Everytime I think about Dorne:snoop:

But maybe Elaria's dumbass plan is to allign with Dany and have her legitimize the Sand Snakes once she takes King's Landing?
Lol @ depending Kelly c to legitimize anyone. She can't legitimize herself as more than a thotty terrible mother of dragons