Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Not sure if I would chalk it up to lazy writing. It was never stated that the ruby was the source of her power. It's possible it helps to amplify it. We've seen Thoros demonstrate his power and he doesn't wear a ruby so I think we can just chalk it up to people assuming something that wasn't true but was never confirmed or denied.
Thoros is a lot younger. People who quote the books here say that it makes specific note of the necklace and how no one ever has seen her not wearing it. Likely didn't think ahead with the character before the bath scene. It's obvious now that it's the source of at least her youth.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nathalie-emmanuel-e1449938045480.jpg

Cats was saying she not top 3 a few pages back.

Huoooh:noah:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...how do you think the situation at Castle Black is going to play out :patrice:?

• Will the red woman revive Jon?
  • Are the wildings going to save Jon, Ghost, Jon's peoples and Davos?
  • When do you think the White Walkers will reach the wall?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

Don't sleep on Jamie, Cersei, or Tommen. You still have the actual king. That puts #Lannisterhouse always in play. Tommen may just go psychotic on the Sparrows, seeing that Joffery had the right idea on ruling.

He's more than likely enjoying the company of Ser Pounce,:lolbron: and satisfied with the one time she got some p*ssy.:stopitslime:

Jaime is the shyt but he wasn't even in King's Landing last season.

Cersei and Tommen are both :trash:lets keep it all the way real breh.

Let's put it like this, would you watch a show with just those two characters? :jbhmm:

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Brehs...how do you think the situation at Castle Black is going to play out :patrice:?

• Will the red woman revive Jon?
  • Are the wildings going to save Jon, Ghost, Jon's peoples and Davos?
  • When do you think the White Walkers will reach the wall?
My guesses.

1. Yes. Too many signs in the show point to this.
2. Yes. In the trailer they show Wun-Wun busting open the Castle Black gate with Wildlings behind him.
3. End of the season, probably.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Finally watched the ep first :mjlol: women in red literally turned into
maxresdefault.jpg

The Martell/Dorne story line is kind of :eh: I mean they never really built up these Sand snakes, and they're kind of boring and now they kill ole boy from DS9? (truth be told I thought he was Baltaar from battle star gallactica) and yeah they're decent enough fighters but are they really going to lead a war?

not to be "the book was better" nerd but I thought how it was handled there both with Dorne and Cersei was better there, the way they flipped the sparrows on Cersei when she thought she was soooo smart was :banderas: not quite the same here.

Lannister taking more L's how are the king and in your own home they got you mom dukes, your girl and her gay brother in cells getting beat with a spoon on the daily? Tommen :flabbynsick: already

Ramsey still a scumbag to the highest degree I guess next stop for him is to start eating people

Theon trying to win back favor with the StarkSet but the north remembers :pacspit: but at least he's helping out sansa the wayward daughter, Brianne with some decent moves but she's supposed to be a boss of bosses and almost got handled by some no named scrubs if Tripod hadn't been there to help.

Jon ain't coming back brehs :mjcry: he's dead as a doornail brehs, night watch can suck a dikk too

Khaleesi wasn't about this || close to getting gang banged but these bootleg dothraki, can't lie the banter was amusing homie like "I like to talk after" the dothraki was the first sensitive man long before Alan Alda! Why y'all calling Daario straight to DVD? he's definitely an upgrade over the Faabio knock off Daario they originally had cast.

Episode was decent not sure if ill watch week by week or wait till I have a break and shot gun it

:laff:
:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:

I'm like wait I know where that's from :laugh:

+rep

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Let's put it like this, would you watch a show with just those two characters? :jbhmm:

Fred.
Cersei yes, Tommme no.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
My guesses.

1. Yes. Too many signs in the show point to this.
2. Yes. In the trailer they show Wun-Wun busting open the Castle Black gate with Wildlings behind him.
3. End of the season, probably.
I didn't even see the trailer for Ep. 2 :ohhh:.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:whew:

We back.

I don't know what form it's gonna take but there is some supernatural fukkERY in the mail for Castle Black. Either The Red Woman Hag has just fast-wound decades of her life to breath new life back into him or Yung Bran is about to slip in Wargstyle and bust Edd, Davos and the others out. There is some full-blown Wargery yet to come... trust.

Dolorous Edd is a fukking G. WE ALL DIE TODAY. :birdman:

Don't really see people's problems with Dany name-dropping to get protection... Dany was told about the Dosh Khaleen when Drogo was dying and managed to escape. All those motherfukkers are gonna end up as dragon toast. Jorah ain't saving shyt... Daario's gonna wait until the greyscale's done its work and carve him into a sculpture of Dany on a picturesque hillside. :obama:

Ramsay telling the dude to feed Myranda to the dogs might be his best moment yet... up there with the phallic sausage and "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." :demonic:

Tyrion and Varis need to get into some serious politicking.

Sand Snakes going HAM in Dorne was so-so, but I'll let those girls get away with a lot.

Cersei looking comfortable swimming in a barrel full of L's. Have we seen Zombie Mountain in action yet apart from when he scooped her up last season? Jaime's gotta find a new girl... dude's been playing himself since he crawled out the womb.

Arya still on the beaten down underdog tip - she's gonna get hers this year.:ufdup:

Good if not overwhelming start. This season's gonna be excellent though, I can feel it.

MrSinnister

Daps

Fred.
Cersei set up the Sparrows in the first place to fukk with the Tyrell's and almost succeeded scot free, if Lansel didn't turn into a true bytch with the kiss n tell. NEVER sleep on Cersei! She now has Jamie, Qyburn, (edit: BRONN THE MOTHERfukkER), and The Beast Mountain all under her finger :leon:.

Again, Tommen is still the King. A King is still a total wildcard, even if he is a little bytch right now that's scared of good p*ssy. :snoop:

Yes, if the series consisted of the Tyrell's, Lannisters, and Sparrows; I'd still fukk with it. There's just too much going on that leads to massive fukkery. You might as well throw in the Dorne war too. Everyone with major "current" beef with the Lannisters would be game. Meaning it could start at season 5's story and still be compelling. No Starks, Targs, Boltons, Greyjoys, or Crows. Still would be PIFF.

It would move their stories on a little faster as well.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was good for a season opener but it seemed different from the past 5 season premieres. I think BC they left off last season with so many cliff hanger, they jumped right into continuing those plot lines with no time passing by. I think the only forwarded plot line we're going to get is Bran next week. I think after about episode 3 or 4, the show will speed up and be non stop fukkery for the rest of the season.
I hope so man

MrSinnister

Daps
It deserves a lot of hate for how short the actual episode was, but this is still the strongest 1st episode in the series so far. They're usually real boring with a lot of set up going and last season shoelace tying. This time, it wasn't done so much, but the left a lot of meat uncooked in the unused 15 mins. That could've been a Littlefinger fukkery checkup.