:shaq:

dscn1226.jpg
That's her?:ehh:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Episode was good for a season opener but it seemed different from the past 5 season premieres. I think BC they left off last season with so many cliff hanger, they jumped right into continuing those plot lines with no time passing by. I think the only forwarded plot line we're going to get is Bran next week. I think after about episode 3 or 4, the show will speed up and be non stop fukkery for the rest of the season.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Thinking Melli Mel is so depressed she'll revive Jon as her last act
Seems likely. Gathering from what people have said here, the necklace slip was just lazy writing and the jewel from the necklace will somehow be used to bring Jon back. There's also a new Red Witch coming. I think Melisandre dies (she's pregnant and married IRL) early on in the season and the new witch somehow makes her presence known.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Seems likely. Gathering from what people have said here, the necklace slip was just lazy writing and the jewel from the necklace will somehow be used to bring Jon back. There's also a new Red Witch coming. I think Melisandre dies (she's pregnant and married IRL) early on in the season and the new witch somehow makes her presence known.
Not sure if I would chalk it up to lazy writing. It was never stated that the ruby was the source of her power. It's possible it helps to amplify it. We've seen Thoros demonstrate his power and he doesn't wear a ruby so I think we can just chalk it up to people assuming something that wasn't true but was never confirmed or denied.

Why exactly are they guarding a dead body :jbhmm:
Jon is of the North. They want to bury him beneath a weir wood tree. At least that's what I came up with lol