Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I still feel like jon is coming back. what reason was there to show the resurrection in past seasons if it wasn't gonna be used on somebody significant. plus what's the point of protecting his body at this point?....he's already dead who gives a fukk. they're obviously keeping him around for something.
Yea they made it painfully obvious with Davos and the other Nights watchmen guarding his body so hard. This show has had a history of not really focussing on the deceased body of main characters. When they die, they kinda get tossed aside (no reason to bring the actor back). The only one I can remember is Tywin. There's so much focus on Jon's body being protected when there really isn't a strong reason within the show for doing that.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Yea they made it painfully obvious with Davos and the other Nights watchmen guarding his body so hard. This show has had a history of not really focussing on the deceased body of main characters. When they die, they kinda get tossed aside (no reason to bring the actor back). The only one I can remember is Tywin. There's so much focus on Jon's body being protected when there really isn't a strong reason within the show for doing that.
What's also being ignored is the sudden drastic change in the relationship btw Davos and Melisandre. He went from wanting to kill her, and ONLY stopped by threat of death and total loyalty to Stannis, to understanding she's his only way to do.....something. Her seeing Jon in the flames (which I guessed from the moment those two met) was the reveal of that something.

Davos had to have known the fates of Shireen and Stannis by now. He also knows what led to it.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Alt Shift X da gawd :ohlawd:

I remember someone asking what GoT content people watch on the regular and there's only 3 youtube channels I watch every video of theirs

Alt Shift X

Emergency Awesome

Redteam Review

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I may need to rewatch the scene but i dont think they are protecing Jons Body. Davos said if they left the room they would be killed by Thorne. So they are just waiting there until Ed gets back with help, Jons body just happens to be in there with them.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Alt Shift X da gawd :ohlawd:

I remember someone asking what GoT content people watch on the regular and there's only 3 youtube channels I watch every video of theirs

Alt Shift X

Emergency Awesome

Redteam Review

Add Because Geek to that list. Her breakdowns are generally very good. I watched damn near every season 6 trailer breakdown video and hers was by far the most thoughtful and observant.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
bizV5a1.png

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's also being ignored is the sudden drastic change in the relationship btw Davos and Melisandre. He went from wanting to kill her, and ONLY stopped by threat of death and total loyalty to Stannis, to understanding she's his only way to do.....something. Her seeing Jon in the flames (which I guessed from the moment those two met) was the reveal of that something.

Davos had to have known the fates of Shireen and Stannis by now. He also knows what led to it.
He knows shireen is dead but do you think he knows how it happened? If not do you think it'll get brought up? I'm trying to envision a scene with David getting extremely angry to the point of wanting to kill Melisandre but I can't see it happening. Seems like they might just gloss over it.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Add Because Geek to that list. Her breakdowns are generally very good. I watched damn near every season 6 trailer breakdown video and hers was by far the most thoughtful and observant.
Never heard of her...will check her out now

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
He knows shireen is dead but do you think he knows how it happened? If not do you think it'll get brought up? I'm trying to envision a scene with David getting extremely angry to the point of wanting to kill Melisandre but I can't see it happening. Seems like they might just gloss over it.
I was just thinking 10 mins ago that this would be his heel turn on her. I'm not conclusive he knows. He knows she's dead, but likely not how. Melisandre better hope that whatever she does with Jon greater than good or kills her in the process.:lolbron:

I don't see these two having a peaceful coexistence, given their history, just noting the change in tone without a real sit down to discuss what happened with Stannis.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
The actor who plays Davos said Davos doesnt yet know what happened with Stannis and Mel and Shireens burning. He would have never left if he thought Stannis would burn her. The interviewer asked if Davos would find out and he answered that it would be bad storytelling if they didnt.

Based on that and something the actress playing Mel said im sure they wont gloss over it.