Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Podrick :ohlawd:

Sansa got a little team of hittas now, Theon slowly coming back to his senses...I'm gonna need to see that ramsey vs the heir to the iron islands 1on1:wow:

game-of-thrones-bolton-search-party-death-2-slo.gif
That's not even a contest. Ramsey took his sister, and a bunch of her men, with like maybe 3 of his men and some dogs??:banderas:

I don't want to see that slaughter. Even if Theon decided to get motivated, where is the testosterone, ahem NUTS, going come from to rise to this challenge.:troll:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think one of the biggest problems people have with the show is that the direction has completely changed. Seasons 1-4 were
about a bunch of different factions vying for the throne and kings landing was the main spot. It has shifted to people now just trying to survive and the focus on kings landing has diminished.

Who is trying to get the throne now? Littlefinger and a girl that is 3000 miles away.

Yes I know they have to follow the storyline fat fukk made.

The politics and the backstabbing was next level.

This is all true but I think the bigger picture and I guess "lesson" to be learned is that none of that shyt matters in the end. They are all invested in King's Landing. We as viewers are all invested in King's Landing. But what the fukk good is the Iron Throne when White Walkers are coming to claim it right? People get invested in the small shyt and the detail but they lose focus of what's really going on or don't pay attention. People in the north have paid more mind to it than most because they've actually seen shyt happen or know someone who knows someone who has seen a white walker or a newborn stolen away.

them nikkas in the south don't know what the fukk is gonna hit 'em :demonic:

MrSinnister

Daps
Damn, King Baelish didn't grace us with his presence. The only one on offense.
Yeah, he gave the Boltons his prize virgin to snitch on them and start yet another war. I hope Sansa remembers that rape, and not that bullshyt speech.

MrSinnister

Daps
This is all true but I think the bigger picture and I guess "lesson" to be learned is that none of that shyt matters in the end. They are all invested in King's Landing. We as viewers are all invested in King's Landing. But what the fukk good is the Iron Throne when White Walkers are coming to claim it right? People get invested in the small shyt and the detail but they lose focus of what's really going on or don't pay attention. People in the north have paid more mind to it than most because they've actually seen shyt happen or know someone who knows someone who has seen a white walker or a newborn stolen away.

them nikkas in the south don't know what the fukk is gonna hit 'em :demonic:
Sounds like Western society huh?

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's otherwise been shook over the fact that her prophecies were wrong?

also she really has no reason to bring him back??

So Young Snow aint coming back brehs??? :lupe:
If he's not resurrected within next 2 episodes Imma stop watching that show. Went through Ned getting his head cut off first season and the red wedding with zero fukks given but not my nikka young snow :mjcry:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So is stannis actually dead? as in confirmed and iv missed it somewhere or are we assuming because it was offscreen that there's some way he's still alive?
....also iv never been so quick on thinking a female has such a great pair of t*ts to...well you know :scust:

Who has the best show on YouTube or podcast for each episode?

This season needs to seriously pick up and be a big improvement over the last season tho, last season was boring as shyt and became a chore to watch except the last two episodes, if a show with some questionable writing sometimes like the walking dead can still be entertaining and as good as it's ever been into its 5th and 6th seasons I don't see why this can't still be as great as it used to be, especially with the amount of material they have.

Why not? The last two seasons of walking dead imo were both easily better then the last season of game of thrones.
Hardhome shyts on anything TWD has ever done. :camby:

I think there is a very important question that I haven't seen anyone ask about last night's episode.

Why is old hag mel sleeping naked in the middle of winter in one of the coldest places in the continent? :dwillhuh:
Not to bring up the books again but in it Jon makes note of the fact that she seems to generate her own heat. She was walking around Castle Black with no coat if I remember right.

@Front 2 Back A Cast of Kings and the Bald Move GoT podcast are 2 good podcasts I listen to. Dave Chen can get annoying sometimes but it's still a good cast

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped watching TWD after the fall finale, but there is nothing on it that's touching Hardhome
I agree I'm just saying two really good episodes doesn't make the season better as a whole

My bad on the triple post btw, sites acting up on my phone

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
@Hiiipower
Stannis's death was confirmed by a director in an interview but nothing on the show has confirmed it
Edit-
Now the official word is in: yes, Stannis Baratheon is, in fact, dead. He’s not sortadead or maybe dead — he’s flat out gone. “Mother’s Mercy” director David Nutter confirmed the death to Entertainment Weekly at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday. “From the very beginning, and [through] the script process, that was the intent — he’s dead,” Nutter said.