Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Ahh yeah we back! :blessed: First and foremost, shout out to all the sets and cats who been in these threads since season 1...except if you rep bolton set or reek set. fukk you then.

Secondly,EVERY first episode of every season a bunch of you come in and complain about shyt being slow. You dudes don't get tired of that shyt? Do you not understand how TV series work? shyt has to escalate first. You want a microwave brisket or a slow smoked one? Calm down. Let that bytch breathe first.

Let's get to the business,theme of this episode was all about family betrayals,The Martells,The Watch,The dothraki

I swear if Ramsay and Joffrey did a Dragonball Z fusion dance they would turn into Ollies bytchass. Son went from poor kid we felt sorry for to the most punchable face on the show.

Once again Ser Davos out here proving that he's lowkey one of the smartest people that no one ever listens to. See what happens when people actually listen to him? People stay alive. Get that man his mutton.

Big Body Brienne beat Jamie in a one on one but struggled with some Bolton flunkies? For all you wondering, the dogs ran when they seen Pod the Gawd come through and crush the buildings.They wanted no piece of the O.G. of the battle of the blackwater bay whose first kill was a kingsguard :blessed:

Pod gave Sansa the :upsetfavre: for not knowing the oath words. Stupidest highborn ever. Outside of her last name she's worthless. Reek Mills need to get into rehab and get them bow skills back and go find Ramsay.

Danarys don't have to be smart to get fukked? Oh we know. Truer words have never been spoken. Her stupidity been getting her fukked for 6 seasons now. Bet she wishes she ain't lock her children in the basement like a thot going to All star Weekend now. :mjlol: Khal Drogo name still holding weight in these sands was the only thing that stopped the rape train.

Sand Snakes were the third man in the NWO the whole time! :ehh: This shyt better lead somewhere because for a show with money problems they sure like creating scenarios for full on wars. No turning back on this shyt now. Dorne gotta cause strife somewhere in the season.

She just had to throw in O-Block liking mens too. Wasn't even necessary, put some respek on that man name when you talk about him.:birdman:

Melisandre pulled off the greatest catfish of All Time. All you nikkas swiped right on her can't swipe left now :ufdup:

My man stannis aint dead but when he find out he cheated on his wife with gollum from the lord of the rings sister he just might kill himself.
:russ:

Don't know why she fukked up o blocks name with that throw in

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I did. Something felt off about the beginning part for me. Mallory Rubin and Jason Concepcion are really good though.
Yea, I just finished it, shyt seemed super basic in the beginning. Like the show was made for retards, it got better as it went on but I hoping they were get into some theories or complex shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Season 5 and 6 were better than got season 5, that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it lol, 75% of last season of got was pure filler lol

Edit: well not filler, the storylines just weren't that interesting
Breh foh.

Thrones had an off year last year, but still had 2 or 3 episodes that were all-timers

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I think there is a very important question that I haven't seen anyone ask about last night's episode.

Why is old hag mel sleeping naked in the middle of winter in one of the coldest places in the continent? :dwillhuh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I think there is a very important question that I haven't seen anyone ask about last night's episode.

Why is old hag mel sleeping naked in the middle of winter in one of the coldest places in the continent? :dwillhuh:
Bro she's sleeping by a fire under a fur bed cover. She's good money.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
and what if they didn't land on powder? if you live in an area where it snows you already know that shyt aint as soft as you might think, coulda easily busted both legs
in the books they actually are busted up a little if I remember correctly.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Where is nymeria tho :ohhh:
The book say she's
Leading her own pack, and in an Ayra dream, she was warged into Nymeria and found her mother in the lake. Nymeria was the one who pulled Catelyn Stark to shore. Arya realized she was really dead and left. Now Nymeria leads a pack of wolves running around the Riverrun area

MrSinnister

Daps
I want her DEAD :pacspit:
00b95b34bd03dfffd653dd9efc9ac37a.jpg
Or fukked...:manny: I like authoritative women. Looks like she's hiding a mean body under there.

MrSinnister

Daps
When Brienne rescued Sansa and Theon, who killed the dogs?

Why do Davos and the few loyalists stay at the wall and send one guy to get the wildlings?
If he can leave why can't they ?
Very likely, they won't be able to leave with Jon Snow's body. Even more likely is that no one knew about the mutineers maybe being a threat, until Thorne officially took over the Crows. I don't think anyone would be able to leave, because killing a Watch Commander is treason.

You see Thorne didn't push the issue until he'd already took control of the rest of the Crows. Anyone loyal to join, which Davos appeared to be, didn't have a chance after that. It's not like Ser Davos is a high ranking official of a noble that still exists. He's now a former pirate and Onion Knight again.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Martin has put himself into a win/win situation and nikkas is falling for it. It's likely, very likely that most of these things going on are coming from him. Or at least some. Probably the most important aspects to the overall story in the north and with Kelly C.

But if people don't like what's to come they'll blame the showrunners and Martin will just change shyt for the upcoming book and if it's ever released people will :blessed: for it.

Let's be honest.. if he really knew exactly how he wanted to end this it would have been done a long time ago. Martin has earned that respect but now people gonna take it too far like he can't do no wrong. :manny:

MrSinnister

Daps
I said the season before last they should just phase out the Lannisters. That Cersei shyt last season was the worst this series has ever gotten.

The remaining characters aren't strong enough to carry an arc. Tyrion obviously is but I wouldn't even consider him a Lannister at this point.

So anyway, my point is more characters shouldn't need to be introduced to make existing characters interesting. And Dorne itself isn't that interesting to begin with.

Fred.
:ufdup:

Don't sleep on Jamie, Cersei, or Tommen. You still have the actual king. That puts #Lannisterhouse always in play. Tommen may just go psychotic on the Sparrows, seeing that Joffery had the right idea on ruling.

He's more than likely enjoying the company of Ser Pounce,:lolbron: and satisfied with the one time she got some p*ssy.:stopitslime:

Tunes

Pro
Daps
yo what happened to the hounds that were riding with Ramsey's men lol. did they just disappear?

MrSinnister

Daps
Martin has put himself into a win/win situation and nikkas is falling for it. It's likely, very likely that most of these things going on are coming from him. Or at least some. Probably the most important aspects to the overall story in the north and with Kelly C.

But if people don't like what's to come they'll blame the showrunners and Martin will just change shyt for the upcoming book and if it's ever released people will :blessed: for it.

Let's be honest.. if he really knew exactly how he wanted to end this it would have been done a long time ago. Martin has earned that respect but now people gonna take it too far like he can't do no wrong. :manny:
Who can blame anyone for doing that? He's already said he's changed some things from fan reaction. He's going to get his money both ways, while getting to tell 2 or more stories. It's definitely a win/win, and I'd rather have it this way, because now the show can't spoil the books, like people were doing against the show earlier. So it makes both interesting.