Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The only thing I'll say is they need to seriously pick up the pace if all they have is 23 episodes total.

Fred.
This my only issue, I don't mind the pacing and "slower" episodes everyone complains about, but if we're really down to 22 episodes, no way they can keep this pace without rushing the end and making it a :beli:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This my only issue, I don't mind the pacing and "slower" episodes everyone complains about, but if we're really down to 22 episodes, no way they can keep this pace without rushing the end and making it a :beli:
What I'm saying, they have way too much material to have like half a season where nothing really interesting happens

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walking Dead:mjlol:

Is The Strain better too? Empire?:mjlol:
Season 5 and 6 were better than got season 5, that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it lol, 75% of last season of got was pure filler lol

Edit: well not filler, the storylines just weren't that interesting

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
What I'm saying, they have way too much material to have like half a season where nothing really interesting happens
Walking Dead is ok, but its the same cycle over and over and over.

- finds new destination that looks like pardise
-gets settled into new location
-location either gets invaded, or people inside are corrupt and usually killers
- rick goes super saiyan and kills a bunch of people and they escape
-moves on to new location

wash, rinse, repeat

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I still feel like jon is coming back. what reason was there to show the resurrection in past seasons if it wasn't gonna be used on somebody significant. plus what's the point of protecting his body at this point?....he's already dead who gives a fukk. they're obviously keeping him around for something.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I did not bother watching. "Winter is coming" kinda like Jesus is coming (again). Wake me up when white walkers tear down all 7 kingdoms and rip those dragons clean out the firmament. I am talking violence and revolution to the nth degree. Enough of eunuchs and midgets whispering strategies in badly faked accents.

Is season 6 the final season?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Ahh yeah we back! :blessed: First and foremost, shout out to all the sets and cats who been in these threads since season 1...except if you rep bolton set or reek set. fukk you then.

Secondly,EVERY first episode of every season a bunch of you come in and complain about shyt being slow. You dudes don't get tired of that shyt? Do you not understand how TV series work? shyt has to escalate first. You want a microwave brisket or a slow smoked one? Calm down. Let that bytch breathe first.

Let's get to the business,theme of this episode was all about family betrayals,The Martells,The Watch,The dothraki

I swear if Ramsay and Joffrey did a Dragonball Z fusion dance they would turn into Ollies bytchass. Son went from poor kid we felt sorry for to the most punchable face on the show.

Once again Ser Davos out here proving that he's lowkey one of the smartest people that no one ever listens to. See what happens when people actually listen to him? People stay alive. Get that man his mutton.

Big Body Brienne beat Jamie in a one on one but struggled with some Bolton flunkies? For all you wondering, the dogs ran when they seen Pod the Gawd come through and crush the buildings.They wanted no piece of the O.G. of the battle of the blackwater bay whose first kill was a kingsguard :blessed:

Pod gave Sansa the :upsetfavre: for not knowing the oath words. Stupidest highborn ever. Outside of her last name she's worthless. Reek Mills need to get into rehab and get them bow skills back and go find Ramsay.

Danarys don't have to be smart to get fukked? Oh we know. Truer words have never been spoken. Her stupidity been getting her fukked for 6 seasons now. Bet she wishes she ain't lock her children in the basement like a thot going to All star Weekend now. :mjlol: Khal Drogo name still holding weight in these sands was the only thing that stopped the rape train.

Sand Snakes were the third man in the NWO the whole time! :ehh: This shyt better lead somewhere because for a show with money problems they sure like creating scenarios for full on wars. No turning back on this shyt now. Dorne gotta cause strife somewhere in the season.

She just had to throw in O-Block liking mens too. Wasn't even necessary, put some respek on that man name when you talk about him.:birdman:

Melisandre pulled off the greatest catfish of All Time. All you nikkas swiped right on her can't swipe left now :ufdup:

My man stannis aint dead but when he find out he cheated on his wife with gollum from the lord of the rings sister he just might kill himself.