Hammer

Banned
Daps
Its the same people every single year, every episode

Diunx
Yo Yo Ma
Hammer
Track 1

Complaining about it was too slow or something blah blah. In Diunx case, butthurt about the books

Add Lord Chief Rocka to the list as well I guess

Guarantee you see this same shyt with all them damn near every week
actually ur fukking u white fakkit

check how many times i ever posted in this thread. i gaurantee u its maybe once or twice maybe 3 times.

dumb cracker fukk

smoking man

still breathin
Daps
Reppin
cloudsmoke
One dude sneaking out to go get help is more doable than a group of guys plus a big ass wolf trying to sneak out of Castle Black carrying a dead body.

Arguably.

But if they need to open the large gate to get out, what difference does the number of them make or if they carry a body?
If there is some small door somewhere, i dont see the big problem either.

The yard is empty, that's the reason they were able to pick up the body in the first place without anybody interfering

What they do is relying on a wooden door to keep them from being slaughtered by the majority of the watch until the wildlings arrive.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't say they are tangential to the main characters. The whole coup was done because Ellaria wants to murder the entire Lannister clan.
Dudes are acting like we are going to be sitting around a conference room watching Ellaria and her kids try and figure out sewage systems and property taxes or something. These crazy bytches have shown they have zero impulse control and they want all Lannisters dead...so I expect this Dorne situation to actually help to make the goings on at King's Landing be interesting again because that part of the show has been bullshyt ever since Tyrion killed Tywin and skipped town with Varys.

I said the season before last they should just phase out the Lannisters. That Cersei shyt last season was the worst this series has ever gotten.

The remaining characters aren't strong enough to carry an arc. Tyrion obviously is but I wouldn't even consider him a Lannister at this point.

So anyway, my point is more characters shouldn't need to be introduced to make existing characters interesting. And Dorne itself isn't that interesting to begin with.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
actually ur fukking u white fakkit

check how many times i ever posted in this thread. i gaurantee u its maybe once or twice maybe 3 times.

dumb cracker fukk

Yep you are right, I was mistaken.

You troll this board so much with the same worthless posts its easy to get confused.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season needs to seriously pick up and be a big improvement over the last season tho, last season was boring as shyt and became a chore to watch except the last two episodes, if a show with some questionable writing sometimes like the walking dead can still be entertaining and as good as it's ever been into its 5th and 6th seasons I don't see why this can't still be as great as it used to be, especially with the amount of material they have.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This season needs to seriously pick up and be a big improvement over the last season tho, last season was boring as shyt and became a chore to watch except the last two episodes, if a show with some questionable writing sometimes like the walking dead can still be entertaining and as good as it's ever been into its 5th and 6th seasons I don't see why this can't still be as great as it used to be, especially with the amount of material they have.
the hate for last season is overstated, it was slow and a bit meandering but should never be unfavorably compared to walking dead

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Finally watched the ep first :mjlol: women in red literally turned into
maxresdefault.jpg

The Martell/Dorne story line is kind of :eh: I mean they never really built up these Sand snakes, and they're kind of boring and now they kill ole boy from DS9? (truth be told I thought he was Baltaar from battle star gallactica) and yeah they're decent enough fighters but are they really going to lead a war?

not to be "the book was better" nerd but I thought how it was handled there both with Dorne and Cersei was better there, the way they flipped the sparrows on Cersei when she thought she was soooo smart was :banderas: not quite the same here.

Lannister taking more L's how are the king and in your own home they got you mom dukes, your girl and her gay brother in cells getting beat with a spoon on the daily? Tommen :flabbynsick: already

Ramsey still a scumbag to the highest degree I guess next stop for him is to start eating people

Theon trying to win back favor with the StarkSet but the north remembers :pacspit: but at least he's helping out sansa the wayward daughter, Brianne with some decent moves but she's supposed to be a boss of bosses and almost got handled by some no named scrubs if Tripod hadn't been there to help.

Jon ain't coming back brehs :mjcry: he's dead as a doornail brehs, night watch can suck a dikk too

Khaleesi wasn't about this || close to getting gang banged but these bootleg dothraki, can't lie the banter was amusing homie like "I like to talk after" the dothraki was the first sensitive man long before Alan Alda! Why y'all calling Daario straight to DVD? he's definitely an upgrade over the Faabio knock off Daario they originally had cast.

Episode was decent not sure if ill watch week by week or wait till I have a break and shot gun it

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hate for last season is overstated, it was slow and a bit meandering but should never be unfavorably compared to walking dead
Why not? The last two seasons of walking dead imo were both easily better then the last season of game of thrones.