Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Nobody gives a fukk about any of those characters breh. The best of them was Oberyn and they killed him. The Sand Snakes were hands down the worst part of last season, which was a :ld: season over all, anyway.

I would rather watch Arya beg for a solid hour instead of anything Dorne related. At least as of right now.

Fred.
I do agree with that. It's a pretty bad and forced part of the story but it is what it is :manny:

gotta fit the new "100lb women can be badass warriors" agenda too though, don't forget :mjlol:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Brienne rescued Sansa and Theon, who killed the dogs?

Why do Davos and the few loyalists stay at the wall and send one guy to get the wildlings?
If he can leave why can't they ?

:mjlol: Theon was like

B b b but the things Ive seen them do:sadcam:

:usure:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:stopitslime: nikkas that only watch the show have known about LSA for years? :stopitslime: I read the books so it ain't for me but it ain't hard to use spoilers for book discussion when it actually spoils the show since they could still do that plot
Man they already said Stoneheart aint happenin :camby: can't believe dudes still asking for spoiler tags on old plots that got tossed out on the show

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Episode was :ld: but I'm gonna let them cook. The only thing I'll say is they need to seriously pick up the pace if all they have is 23 episodes total.

And IMO it's not that the Dorne plot line is wack, it's that this late in the game we don't need more arcs. Especially ones that are only tangentially related to the main characters.

Fred.
I wouldn't say they are tangential to the main characters. The whole coup was done because Ellaria wants to murder the entire Lannister clan.
Dudes are acting like we are going to be sitting around a conference room watching Ellaria and her kids try and figure out sewage systems and property taxes or something. These crazy bytches have shown they have zero impulse control and they want all Lannisters dead...so I expect this Dorne situation to actually help to make the goings on at King's Landing be interesting again because that part of the show has been bullshyt ever since Tyrion killed Tywin and skipped town with Varys.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sure they did.
But can't they ride off with the body instead of facing Alister and the rest of the watch?
One dude sneaking out to go get help is more doable than a group of guys plus a big ass wolf trying to sneak out of Castle Black carrying a dead body.