Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Better than Comcast. I called Uverse to cancel today, and they gave me Ubasic with HD for free for a year since I kept the Internet service. I should've called them sooner :ld:

No it aint better than Comcast (internet anyway). Very little issues with comcast internet.

Uverse is buns .... word to @The War Report

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cersei about to be on some real murder shyt
full

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Episode was :ld: but I'm gonna let them cook. The only thing I'll say is they need to seriously pick up the pace if all they have is 23 episodes total.

And IMO it's not that the Dorne plot line is wack, it's that this late in the game we don't need more arcs. Especially ones that are only tangentially related to the main characters.

Fred.

smoking man

still breathin
Daps
Reppin
cloudsmoke
When Brienne rescued Sansa and Theon, who killed the dogs?

Why do Davos and the few loyalists stay at the wall and send one guy to get the wildlings?
If he can leave why can't they ?

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Episode was :ld: but I'm gonna let them cook. The only thing I'll say is they need to seriously pick up the pace if all they have is 23 episodes total.

And IMO it's not that the Dorne plot line is wack, it's that this late in the game we don't need more arcs. Especially ones that are only tangentially related to the main characters.

Fred.
it's not really a new arc considering that the iron throne has been up for grabs for a while now and the new Dornish rulers are just more characters who will be after it because the prince that just got killed didn't really care about getting more power

also the snakes have wanted revenge for the whole series, it just got triggered in these past few episodes

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it's not really a new arc considering that the iron throne has been up for grabs for a while now and the new Dornish rulers are just more characters who will be after it because the prince that just got killed didn't really care about getting more power

also the snakes have wanted revenge for the whole series, it just got triggered in these past few episodes

Nobody gives a fukk about any of those characters breh. The best of them was Oberyn and they killed him. The Sand Snakes were hands down the worst part of last season, which was a :ld: season over all, anyway.

I would rather watch Arya beg for a solid hour instead of anything Dorne related. At least as of right now.

Fred.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

for anyone who wants to rewatch the scene. you might be onto something. especially the way she looks at her body when she gets out of the tub. hard to tell if it's jealousy or disgust, but the fact that she thinks that mel needed to use a love potion on stannis might be telling.

She sad no tho, so I think it was jealousy

The potions gotta be what make her look young, since the camera focused on them twice during the transformation scene