Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
So is stannis actually dead? as in confirmed and iv missed it somewhere or are we assuming because it was offscreen that there's some way he's still alive?
....also iv never been so quick on thinking a female has such a great pair of t*ts to...well you know :scust:
of course stannis isn't dead :youngsabo:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
ZGHHPMr.jpg

:dead:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
So is stannis actually dead? as in confirmed and iv missed it somewhere or are we assuming because it was offscreen that there's some way he's still alive?
....also iv never been so quick on thinking a female has such a great pair of t*ts to...well you know :scust:
Roose Bolton told Ramsay he was dead but that was it

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Man, fukk Dorne. Whole plotline has been retarded from the jump. These hos really just threw the country into the bushes over a bytch who's been dead 20 years. Oberyn's goofy ass is dead because he played with his food against the fukking Deebo of Westeros. The country has no heir. Killed the prince and his son. Oberyn only had daughters, all illegitimate. Royal family gone. What kind of Dornish breh is gonna want his country run by the second in line's baby mama and gaggle of thots :dame:
while i get that shes mad about oberynn being killed, its like she doesnt get the fact that he VOLUNTEERED to be in that fight with mountain. the lannisters had nothing to do with that. he didnt have to do that shyt, he was on the council and couldve fukked the finest of kings landings hoes and mens (:gag:) for the rest of his days. he put himself there and if he wasnt fukking around at the end he woulve been fine.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
The things that are implied in the books :wow: if they ever get finishedI expect Nymeria and her wolf army to be in the cut making sure that Stark revenge is sweet, I don't think it'll happen in the show though
its such a shame grrm is gonna let the show spoil his books. his books are amazing especially because he keeps things subtle

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The things that are implied in the books :wow: if they ever get finishedI expect Nymeria and her wolf army to be in the cut making sure that Stark revenge is sweet, I don't think it'll happen in the show though
fukk, seems like I'll eventually have to read the books

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im almost positive stannis wife was seeing her in her true form.. i thought the writers had fukked up til i watched that scene again.

for anyone who wants to rewatch the scene. you might be onto something. especially the way she looks at her body when she gets out of the tub. hard to tell if it's jealousy or disgust, but the fact that she thinks that mel needed to use a love potion on stannis might be telling.