Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I know every single dude would fukk that and cum in that if she changed to the young outfit
Even if she did it right in front of us. This would be playing in the background, and she can even lose control and sound old to troll:russ::

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Even if she did it right in front of us. This would be playing in the background, and she can even lose control and sound old to troll:russ::

Put a bag over that bytch head so she can only breath and tell that hoe to make a charm belt for around her waist :shaq: going in like Stannis

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Making my way thru replies....I hope breh figured out hbo go and hbo now have the episodes live, so much misinformation here, thought y'all was supposed to be tech savvy.

I used to watch on hbo now last season and the episodes were available a minute or so before 9pm

Even Go? :ohhh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Did HBO Go/HBO Now crash or buffer at all? If not, I'm sending my Uverse receiver back tomorrow. I use to stream through HBO Go live, but it was buffering like crazy during the live playback. I had to wait almost an hour/hour and a half to watch the episode without buffering.

you lost for having that trash fam

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is stannis actually dead? as in confirmed and iv missed it somewhere or are we assuming because it was offscreen that there's some way he's still alive?
....also iv never been so quick on thinking a female has such a great pair of t*ts to...well you know :scust:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I swear I cant stand watching the parts with the Dragon Queen because its filled with cringe worthy white savoir shyt, but most importantly all those "brown men" lusting after a "pink woman" and increasing the stereotype of brown/black people wanting to rape white women.

Still overall AMAZING episode so far.

Sounds like reality to me unfortunately :troll:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: There was a book theory that Melisandre's necklace hid her age?
yea basically in the book she uses glamor to make mance look like rattleshirt

so people came up with the theory that she uses glamor to remain young when shes very old

pretty small theory but it turned out to be true