Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
1 cripple
2 dead

Wtf are you even saying, nobody cares about should've/would've/could've :heh:

Bend that knee for your queen fukkboy:blessed:
far as i'm concerned she's got someone who got the bug and darrio who's the only one really capable of saving her

her kingdom is being looked at by a lanniser, an unsullied and some slave girl

real good thing you got going on :mjlol:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
far as i'm concerned she's got someone who got the bug and darrio who's the only one really capable of saving her

her kingdom is being looked at by a lanniser, an unsullied and some slave girl

real good thing you got going on :mjlol:
Varys is a dude, and not a slave girl because he has no cocknballs.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The baddest chick on GoT is Missandei point, blank, period.

tumblr_inline_n6kq2ev2Me1soksnc.jpg
*eats sandwich*

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the 'well actually guy' :russ:
Naw man. You're missing the point. Doran in the books APPEARED to be passive and weak but was plotting on the low and making things happen. He got the drop on the sand snakes plans and was trying to deal with them in his own way. Doran on the show actually WAS passive and weak and his only goal was to avoid war. He let them get the drop on him. Yea Doran wasn't outwardly passionate like other Dornish folks but he also wanted revenge and was actively working towards getting it. That was what made Doran an interesting character. He knew he couldn't just square up with the Lannisters and was playing the long game to get at them by sending his son to marry Dany (didn't work) and his niece to the Citadel. He also had armies on call near the borders. This nikka on the show was just sitting around like :sadcam:. Yea it makes sense that the sand snakes wanted him dead but nothing he did made sense. Book Doran didn't murk Ellaria or the snakes because the people loved them but he did detain them and keep an eye on them, plus there were what 9 of them? In the show he didn't keep an eye on them, punish them or do anything to actually deal with them

I don't disagree at all. I just don't think its the HORRID tragedy people make it out to seem. Doran didnt' come off as a coward to me as much as he came off as a dude who had his brother just get his shyt ACTUALLY pushed in his sister killed and many of his countrymen sent to war. Remember Dorne was on the losing side of the war, dude is trying to keep his country alive not just a few people. :manny:

And you couldn't even really have a good Doran foil without Arianne. I am upset about her omission.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I don't disagree at all. I just don't think its the HORRID tragedy people make it out to seem. Doran didnt' come off as a coward to me as much as he came off as a dude who had his brother just get his shyt ACTUALLY pushed in his sister killed and many of his countrymen sent to war. Remember Dorne was on the losing side of the war, dude is trying to keep his country alive not just a few people. :manny:

And you couldn't even really have a good Doran foil without Arianne. I am upset about her omission.

Definitely didn't like leaving her out but I got it. Start of season 5 the only dornish person alive on the show was Ellaria Sand. To bring in Arianne she'd have to be the central part of the Dorne story and she's completely unattached to the other characters, especially because they never really made Myrcella a character before that and didn't due the Kingsguard guy either. Plus without any of the marriage plots whats really her purpose?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:damn: had to go through like 600 replies in this thread
I liked the episode except for the Dorne stuff, they killed off everybody with actual acting chops:francis:
The new Dothraki dudes were kinda fun with the banter about things better than seeing a beautiful woman naked :ehh:
The nights watch parts were the best to me but I gotta give a shout out to my #Starkset princesses, I know Sansa is gonna get that resistance against the Boltons fired up and my girl Arya is gonna get her ninja skills up in no time:salute: