Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
There has been at least this one scene without it

mel-selyse.gif

Maybe it's a bit deeper and we will get more info or maybe she doesn't need it in the bath :skip:
Ya'll know she's constantly burning some kind of incense in her room right? Plus, you're in a witch's lair,where she would have the most power. Maybe the charm is mobile??:yeshrug:

She's constantly burning or doing something to fukk up the air with charms and other hallucinogens. Stands to reason she can keep that spell there.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Agreed with everything here. I doubt that Jon will be revived and even if he is, he could come back on some Lady Stoneheart shyt where he'll be undead and completely vengeful to body everyone who wrong him, his family and allies.

I can't wait to see Zombie Mountain take on the priests and Lannister solders...the preview already showed him stepping to them.

Lettuce see how the coup and Ellaira will take place...GoT has a tendency of making you think shyt is going to go one way then out of nowhere everything goes to shyt lol.
From what I remember in the books, Lady Stoneheart wasn't really that bad off. Her voice and appearance had changed because it was so long between the time she died and when the red priest revived her. On top of that, I think her body had been damaged. I can't remember if it was by the Frey soldiers, or by wild animals, but I believe she was tossed out by the river. Then one of the kids, I think Arya, sees her when she has a wolf dream.

I mention that to say that if Jon was revived in the next episode, I think he'd be fine based on the precedent that's been set.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Whole Dorne plot is gahbage. At least they're making something happen there but hope they move on. Not about to do the whole book v show thing here but they really changed the plot up as Doran wasn't the do nothing weak nikka the show made him look like. Don't really see where they're going with this cause all the sand snakes are mad corny.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I mean, did they just exterminate the whole Martell family line? :why:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Whole Dorne plot is gahbage. At least they're making something happen there but hope they move on. Not about to do the whole book v show thing here but they really changed the plot up as Doran wasn't the do nothing weak nikka the show made him look like. Don't really see where they're going with this cause all the sand snakes are mad corny.

Actually, the whole point is that the Dornish are impulsive passionate people. And Doran is the exact opposite of that, which is why they felt he had to go. Every thing in the books and the series shows us that DNA and cultural norms are REALLY strong in Westeros.

Northerners are more earnest, stern people, Honor is a big deal.
Lannisters are prone to be conniving.
Dornish are prone to be lusty and impassioned.

There was NO WAY after Doran got so pissed about Jamie, that he woulda been cool with Myrcella getting nixed. Doran had to go. It was the only way for them to have any sort of autonomy. As you saw, not even the guards gave a shyt about Doran. And people talking about Elia like it was that long ago. That would be akin to Jackie O being raped and killed by Soviet forces and then we go into trade agreements with them. You already KNOW there would be a sector of the country that would be losing there shyt and WAITING for a chance to get at Russia.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Who is still Targ Set anyway? :dahell:

Y'all rocking with the top 3 draft picks but your front office is trash and ain't developing the young talent.

Signing Tyrion as GM was a good step forward but even that y'all almost fukked up :mjlol:

6 seasons later and you nikkas still ain't in the playoffs picture. :camby:

#TrustTheProcess :mjlol: