Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The Ghost of High Heart

It seems that this witch is the same one who was friends with Jenny of Oldstones, wife of Duncan Targaryen (son of Egg, Aegon). This witch prophesized that the Prince that was Promised would be born in the line of the Mad King Aerys. Its the reason that Rhaegar was nuts and the Summerhall mystery happened.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:umad:"You have no cock"

varys: :mjcry:
:russ:

That's exactly how he looked too. He obviously knew Tyrion was fukking with him. If the little b*stard wasn't so self loathing, we would've gotten a :therethere: on the missing tugg n tackle :pachaha:. This show....yeah, you have a few turds thrown in, but too many great actors to have been nearly unknown before.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Question with a book spoiler below, don't read unless you read all the books

Are Breanne and her squire still going to end up dead, or is the show going to change that story line?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Question with a book spoiler below, don't read unless you read all the books

Are Breanne and her squire still going to end up dead, or is the show going to change that story line?
her & sansa become married after ramsay is killed[/spoiler

peppe

Superstar
Daps
That Dothraki conversation was pure savage:wow: Almost sounded like a conversation between my best friend and I:shaq:

If anal is part of the game there then my body is ready to switch time to Dothraki buttfukers :blessed:

Sansa is a bytch and needs to die, her face is just :scust:worst acting on the show. Aria getting that work:wow::ohlawd:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Man, fukk Dorne. Whole plotline has been retarded from the jump. These hos really just threw the country into the bushes over a bytch who's been dead 20 years. Oberyn's goofy ass is dead because he played with his food against the fukking Deebo of Westeros. The country has no heir. Killed the prince and his son. Oberyn only had daughters, all illegitimate. Royal family gone. What kind of Dornish breh is gonna want his country run by the second in line's baby mama and gaggle of thots :dame:

Apparently, a lot. Did you not notice all those soldiers/guards that stood and watched as their liege was stabbed in the heart?

Oberyn did acknowledge his b*stard daughters, so I guess the eldest is now queen? We will see what happens next.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That Dothraki conversation was pure savage:wow: Almost sounded like a conversation between my best friend and I:shaq:

If anal is part of the game there then my body is ready to switch time to Dothraki buttfukers :blessed:

Sansa is a bytch and needs to die, her face is just :scust:worst acting on the show. Aria getting that work:wow::ohlawd:
Emilia is the weakest main character, Sansa's lack of acting fits the role of the character at least. Khaleesi is simply stiff as fukk and expressionless in countless scenes

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yep, I think this is the biggest indicator of his future revival. The writers need his body unsullied :skip: for his inevitable resurrection
they even had Cersei talking about what happens to a decaying body. I assume the writers do that kind of stuff on purpose

there was also talk of white p*ssy hair, fukking your grandmother, seeing a woman naked... and then the last scene :scusthov:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
They're going to drag it out as long as possible...:francis:

"This cant be, I saw him in the fire fighting in Winterfell"... That was what Melissandre said when she saw his body...

To me that and the fact they didn't cremate the body yet is confirmation Jon is coming back...
Anybody with half a brain knows Jon is coming back