Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Jon had to die so he could by his characters main principles keep his word to the Night Watch...

When Jon comes back to life he gonna be on some vengeance shyt and murking everything. He won't be back anytime soon.

I can see them using Ghost as an extension of Jon. I know Jon can warg so that should be interesting. Or what someone said about Bran taking over Jon's body.. Would be wild.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
May be an unpopulat opinion, but Cersei actually looks better this season :leon:
fukk no! :huhldup: She looks late 40's now. They really tried to sell the stress the Sparrows and Myracella's death put her through. She's still hot as fire for an older woman, but no way compared to the other seasons.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
illyin paine is nobody rly....(he was just doing his job) didnt frey die of natural causes?
I meant as far as ease to get to. You'd have to be near the inner sanctum to get at Payne. And Walder is still alive and hunting more wife prey :merchant:.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The absolute STUPID complaints I'm seeing elsewhere and also here about this episode:beli:

Do people really need their hands held?

Let me help:

How did the Sand Snakes get to Kings Landing, they werent on the boat?........um, perhaps they trailed the boat later on their own boat and snuck in to commit an assasination. Not that hard to understand

Where did the hunting dogs go?.......um, either they ran away or one of the Bolton men escaped with them. There were a hundred camera cuts in that scene and tons of offscreen action. Not that hard to understand

Why did Melisandre not look old when she was in the bathtub with no necklace?.....um, first off you are under the assumption that the necklace was what disguised her on the show which is not necessairly true because there is no evidence for it. Also, did you notice the camera focus on the potions on the counter? Maybe the potions disguise her. And even if it is the necklace, the bathtub scene is nothing more than a minor continuity error. A costume mistake. Who cares:beli:

Is it gonna be like this every single episode now that they are off-book and its open season for people to shyt on the writers:beli:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
a friend of mine just said this in regards to melisandre becoming old AF in an instant

'That part reminds me of the book where theirs an old lady in the forest with powers that brotherhood without banners bumps into'

I know I should just hit up the book thread but i'll leave that here too

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
a friend of mine just said this in regards to melisandre becoming old AF in an instant

'That part reminds me of the book where theirs an old lady in the forest with powers that brotherhood without banners bumps into'

I know I should just hit up the book thread but i'll leave that here too
What implication is your friend trying to make? They arent the same person, Melisandre is with Stannis and that woods witch is not

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
well idk that's why i'm asking

just specifically what woods witch is he referencing? who did they run into?
The Ghost of High Heart

It seems that this witch is the same one who was friends with Jenny of Oldstones, wife of Duncan Targaryen (son of Egg, Aegon). This witch prophesized that the Prince that was Promised would be born in the line of the Mad King Aerys. Its the reason that Rhaegar was nuts and the Summerhall mystery happened.