Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
From what I remember in the books, Lady Stoneheart wasn't really that bad off. Her voice and appearance had changed because it was so long between the time she died and when the red priest revived her. On top of that, I think her body had been damaged. I can't remember if it was by the Frey soldiers, or by wild animals, but I believe she was tossed out by the river. Then one of the kids, I think Arya, sees her when she has a wolf dream.

I mention that to say that if Jon was revived in the next episode, I think he'd be fine based on the precedent that's been set.
Her throat was slit by one of the Frey's so she had to keep it covered after she was resurrected; her voice was also raspy naturally. Since she was thrown in the river/lake/moat/whatever I think her skin got a little blue, and rotten. If Jon comes back in a fashion similar to that (and Beric Dondarrian) then there won't be that much of a physical change to his being except for a bunch of puncture wounds in his chest and stomach...maybe his skin lost some color and his iris is white :ld:?

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
the 'well actually guy' :russ:
Naw man. You're missing the point. Doran in the books APPEARED to be passive and weak but was plotting on the low and making things happen. He got the drop on the sand snakes plans and was trying to deal with them in his own way. Doran on the show actually WAS passive and weak and his only goal was to avoid war. He let them get the drop on him. Yea Doran wasn't outwardly passionate like other Dornish folks but he also wanted revenge and was actively working towards getting it. That was what made Doran an interesting character. He knew he couldn't just square up with the Lannisters and was playing the long game to get at them by sending his son to marry Dany (didn't work) and his niece to the Citadel. He also had armies on call near the borders. This nikka on the show was just sitting around like :sadcam:. Yea it makes sense that the sand snakes wanted him dead but nothing he did made sense. Book Doran didn't murk Ellaria or the snakes because the people loved them but he did detain them and keep an eye on them, plus there were what 9 of them? In the show he didn't keep an eye on them, punish them or do anything to actually deal with them
Both of you are right here, from what I've seen of Doran's book character writeups. They COMPLETELY fukked ol dude in the show. Sad as fukk, as I liked the actor. #DS9set

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The absolute STUPID complaints I'm seeing elsewhere and also here about this episode:beli:

Do people really need their hands held?

Let me help:

How did the Sand Snakes get to Kings Landing, they werent on the boat?........um, perhaps they trailed the boat later on their own boat and snuck in to commit an assasination. Not that hard to understand

Where did the hunting dogs go?.......um, either they ran away or one of the Bolton men escaped with them. There were a hundred camera cuts in that scene and tons of offscreen action. Not that hard to understand

Why did Melisandre not look old when she was in the bathtub with no necklace?.....um, first off you are under the assumption that the necklace was what disguised her on the show which is not necessairly true because there is no evidence for it. Also, did you notice the camera focus on the potions on the counter? Maybe the potions disguise her. And even if it is the necklace, the bathtub scene is nothing more than a minor continuity error. A costume mistake. Who cares:beli:

Is it gonna be like this every single episode now that they are off-book and its open season for people to shyt on the writers:beli:
Back in season 1 Ned had a goatee before his head got cut off but when we saw it in the next episode a spike it didn't have one; this show has horrible writing :troll:.

MrSinnister

Daps
that was an entertaining moment that was connected to an otherwise unentertaining main character :whew:
Only way DragQueen gets W's is everyone around her. I skipped it straight to Arya, and had to come back 30-45 mins after the show to try to suffer through her part.:beli:

It's tiring, and I knew (or feel I do) dammed near everything she's going to say before she does. With no promise of TNA, I can't do it.

MrSinnister

Daps
nice edit but you act as if bran is dead

jon is dead who was ready to ride back to winterfell during the war of the 5 kings & was gonna be given Winterfell by KING Stannis
Nah. He was bound to the wall. He had the opportunity, and a King's pardon, but he'd rather babysit a$$holes waiting for the Walking Dead rip off.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Melisandre just decided to die and Jon stays dead..knowing how GoT goes one way even if we all want it to go another way :beli:.

I doubt it but wouldn't be surprised :mjcry:. They can't kill off Davos, Ghost and Jon's people too right brehs...right :mjcry:?

MrSinnister

Daps
The Princess had royal blood :yeshrug:

Shireen played her part
They burned his wife's entire family and shyt. Advisors, doctors, maesters :mjlol:.
When he didn't have anyone left to burn, then I got honorary trial membership to #Stannset, Where No fukks Are Ever Given, and No Bills Are Ever Paid
:deadmanny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
shyt it's been a while since i read them

how did they get away again, i think i remember them being strung up to be hanged
they were but were still alive when the 'scene' ended. Made it seem like Brienne said something to save them like agreeing to go murk Jaime

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Nah. He was bound to the wall. He had the opportunity, and a King's pardon, but he'd rather babysit a$$holes waiting for the Walking Dead rip off.
images

MrSinnister

Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Melisandre just decided to die and Jon stays dead..knowing how GoT goes one way even if we all want it to go another way :beli:.

I doubt it but wouldn't be surprised :mjcry:. They can't kill off Davos, Ghost and Jon's people too right brehs...right :mjcry:?
That's just depressing. Can you give a little hope in there? :lolbron:

:snoop:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I'm with you. I'm not reading the books until the show is over, unless I get really bored. The show has diverged from the book in a few ways, that makes the flow of events unreliable, at best, to be spoiled anymore. It's pretty iffy if you'd see more than 50% of what's in the future (this season onwards) in the new book as well. Take it with a grain of salt, as this is D&D's interpretation of the books now, with a little input from GRRM.

Yea as much as they're the same story the books are very different. The show probably cut about 80% of the non major plot points and characters and there are a ton of characters in the books. Its kind of like the difference between knowing the general outline of a story vs actually knowing the story itself

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nice edit but you act as if bran is dead

jon is dead who was ready to ride back to winterfell during the war of the 5 kings & was gonna be given Winterfell by KING Stannis
1 cripple
2 dead

Wtf are you even saying, nobody cares about should've/would've/could've :heh:

Bend that knee for your queen fukkboy:blessed: