Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The Red Woman looking like she belongs in the Overlook Hotel was a surprise to me. Her old ass looks like she doesn't even have the juice to bring Jon Snow back from the dead.

Ellaria and The Sand Snakes coup was cool. Can't wait for her to declare full on war against King's Landing and the Lannisters.

Off Brand Khal Drogo wants to send Dany to the Khaleesi Retirement Village.:mjlol:
Hopefully they don't spend too much time on this story though. I'm gonna need Dany back in Mereen taking remedial dragon wrangling classes.

Cesei is going to have to hurry up and kill these dirtball priests because their shyt has been tiresome since last season.

Can't wait for Davos and the Wildlings to kill all of them backstabbing Nights Watch. And I especially want a really bloody death for that fukkboy Olly.
Agreed with everything here. I doubt that Jon will be revived and even if he is, he could come back on some Lady Stoneheart shyt where he'll be undead and completely vengeful to body everyone who wrong him, his family and allies.

I can't wait to see Zombie Mountain take on the priests and Lannister solders...the preview already showed him stepping to them.

Lettuce see how the coup and Ellaira will take place...GoT has a tendency of making you think shyt is going to go one way then out of nowhere everything goes to shyt lol.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I wasn't even surprised when she poked out his brain :mjlol:.
I kinda was. I knew dude was being kinda reckless, but I thought the sand bytches had honor. Then the spear.....:francis:

That was all the emotion I could get out. His "mark" predicted that move.

MrSinnister

Daps
it wont happen... Everybody gets sidetracked in this show.
There are so many characters to keep track off, it's mind numbing. Why is Arya even training? :mindblown: what is her end game?
All of the ppl she wants killed are already dead.
Still got Cersei, Sir Ilyn Payne, and Walder Frey just to name 3. All the easy prey is murked you mean.

MrSinnister

Daps
I would also like some mutton please :troll:.

My associates and I will discuss your terms and will get back to you thank you very much :troll:.
I think the mutton was a tell to see if Thorne was serious about the offer or they were fukked. The long pause about the food was a tell that food wasn't expected. A host usually packs a meal for an honored guest on their departure.

MrSinnister

Daps
Tired of this motherfukker Ramsey...he has got to die this season...absolutely no redeeming qualities
This was my exact thought entering the season (urged on by playing that horrible Telltale game earlier this month to get my juices flowing). But, outside of Joffery and Tywin, there's been too few high profile heel deaths so far. At least get rid of this sadistic, wedding day rapist, hotter whore hunting motherfukker. :demonic: