Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why are people pissed about what happened at Dorne? Been reading that shyt all over. People upset with how they handling the snake crew. :ehh:
I don't get it either. Ellaria staged a coup and since she has almost no chill it is pretty much guaranteed that she is going to be up to all sorts of fukkery in her bid to kill The Lannisters.
I am expectiing assassination attempts on Cersei, Tommen and Jaime and maybe even a full scale invasion of King's Landing.
That is a lot more interesting than Dr. Bashir sitting on the throne being a p*ssy and Cersei allowing bummy, shoeless religious fanatics to take over King's Landing.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
felt like there was a lot of sloppiness/poor writing/corniness this episode:

everything dorne related, dialogue with with dothraki men, jaime/cersei dialogue (generally fine but felt a tad corny and i'm not really sure how it sets up jaime going to the riverlands which is the direction they're supposedly going), the hounds disappearing during the brienne/bolton men scene, oh and did I mention dorne?

All in all tho the episode was still riveting. Season has so much potential and possibilities
So basically u thought it was a good episode? :pachaha:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
If this was an earlier season Jon's body would have already been burned.

Yep, I think this is the biggest indicator of his future revival. The writers need his body unsullied :skip: for his inevitable resurrection

As for as the Melisandre bath tub scene, I've seen people say that she poured potions into the bathtub before getting in. Those potions may have kept up the youthful illusion:yeshrug:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I dont think she will bring jon back.... To much time has passed since his death. I know it's cold in the north but still

Why the fukk Jon ain't turned yet...? What the fukk is this

They have to revive Jon soon or else things don't make much sense
Yall do realize jon hasn't been dead 24 hours yet. I know the show plays fast and loose with the passage of time but Jon still has a while. I think anyway

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yall do realize jon hasn't been dead 24 hours yet. I know the show plays fast and loose with the passage of time but Jon still has a while. I think anyway

Breh it the show it happens as soon as you died unless he got fire in his blood dude should of turned

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They have to revive Jon soon or else things don't make much sense
They're going to drag it out as long as possible...:francis:

"This cant be, I saw him in the fire fighting in Winterfell"... That was what Melissandre said when she saw his body...

To me that and the fact they didn't cremate the body yet is confirmation Jon is coming back...

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I think one of the biggest problems people have with the show is that the direction has completely changed. Seasons 1-4 were
about a bunch of different factions vying for the throne and kings landing was the main spot. It has shifted to people now just trying to survive and the focus on kings landing has diminished.

Who is trying to get the throne now? Littlefinger and a girl that is 3000 miles away.

Yes I know they have to follow the storyline fat fukk made.

The politics and the backstabbing was next level.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Breh it the show it happens as soon as you died unless he got fire in his blood dude should of turned
Just thought of something. Since Jon wasn't killed north of the Wall he won't turn. That magic ends at the Wall otherwise there would have been a shytload of them after the battle for Castle Black.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jon Snow will be revived by the white walkers and lead them to the throne!

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
The chick who plays Sansa looks a little too much like Boy George for me brehs.

I need the Coli to give her a new nick name for me.

sophie-turner-sansa-stark.jpg

M_Id_418161_Boy_George.jpg