Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
What y'all expected though? They're not following the books anymore so expect more BS like this to happen.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't have much hopes for this season. The writers having to come up with their own plot points and stories gonna be :scust:.

GRRM gonna cost us one of the GOAT because of his laziness.
It's more then just laziness

I think his confidence is ruined. He is worried about what everyone says now instead of just writing it and living with it.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Its the same people every single year, every episode

Diunx
Yo Yo Ma
Hammer
Track 1

Complaining about it was too slow or something blah blah. In Diunx case, butthurt about the books

Add Lord Chief Rocka to the list as well I guess

Guarantee you see this same shyt with all them damn near every week

I just realized some of these clowns are the ones in the Walking Dead thread defending the shytty acting and writing on that show too :dahell:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
felt like there was a lot of sloppiness/poor writing/corniness this episode:

everything dorne related, dialogue with with dothraki men, jaime/cersei dialogue (generally fine but felt a tad corny and i'm not really sure how it sets up jaime going to the riverlands which is the direction they're supposedly going), the hounds disappearing during the brienne/bolton men scene, oh and did I mention dorne?

All in all tho the episode was still riveting. Season has so much potential and possibilities

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Watching that Melisandre scene like

5u69LPe.gif
:deadmanny:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What y'all expected though? They're not following the books anymore so expect more BS like this to happen.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't have much hopes for this season. The writers having to come up with their own plot points and stories gonna be :scust:.

GRRM gonna cost us one of the GOAT shows because of his laziness.
Im almost positive stannis wife was seeing her in her true form.. i thought the writers had fukked up til i watched that scene again.