Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yall do realize jon hasn't been dead 24 hours yet. I know the show plays fast and loose with the passage of time but Jon still has a while. I think anyway
I agree, I think each different group they focus in on has different passages of time.

Dany's seems to move really fast, while castle black is much slower.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Just thought of something. Since Jon wasn't killed north of the Wall he won't turn. That magic ends at the Wall otherwise there would have been a shytload of them after the battle for Castle Black.
What about ol boy that was trying to kill mormont?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The chick who plays Sansa looks a little too much like Boy George for me brehs.

I need the Coli to give her a new nick name for me.

sophie-turner-sansa-stark.jpg

M_Id_418161_Boy_George.jpg
she looks like boy george with a melon head

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
What y'all expected though? They're not following the books anymore so expect more BS like this to happen.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't have much hopes for this season. The writers having to come up with their own plot points and stories gonna be :scust:.

GRRM gonna cost us one of the GOAT shows because of his laziness.
see you next sunday

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
the snow had built up where they landed, so they basically fell into a big pillow.
and what if they didn't land on powder? if you live in an area where it snows you already know that shyt aint as soft as you might think, coulda easily busted both legs

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Man, when reek said to sansa. Go to the wall, Jon is captain of the nights watch, he will help you :mjlol:
When Cersei heard that a boat from Dorne is approaching and said "Myrcella" with joy :mjlol:
Man GRRM is so cold :mjcry:

I dont think she will bring jon back.... To much time has passed since his death. I know it's cold in the north but still

This right here there is not one single moment of joy in this series I can't remember one. This has to be one of the bleakest miserable shows of all time. I'm literally :mjcry: for whole episodes or anytime the Stark kids have any hope of meeting up....its just :mjcry:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sansa was looking kinda weak last season but her team is coming up and maybe will be a force if Littlefinger finally comes over