Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Would be good to take a year, to follow up with your plan, and then run 13 more episodes when everyone is fresh. They claim the turnaround times are high as hell. Do a Soprano break, and end it hard. They likely have enough material to go another 3-4 seasons.

The story is just a big plane that hasn't taken off yet, but eating up a lot of strip quickly. At this point, I don't see Daenerys getting to King's Landing in 23 episodes.
They also seem to not wanna get too ahead of that geezer that writes the books. Id suggest to go w/o dude. He's too slow. The show has to be bigger than the books at this point. I dont even read fiction :beli:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
hope its not like Lost where they making up shyt now as the go along since they caught up with the books
Pretty sure it is, with just a touch of contribution from GRRM. Don't expect the books to be much like the show anymore.

MrSinnister

Daps
They also seem to not wanna get too ahead of that geezer that writes the books. Id suggest to go w/o dude. He's too slow. The show has to be bigger than the books at this point. I dont even read fiction :beli:
But he's the FAR better writer in this situation. I feel what you're saying, but D&D has made some pretty ducked up decisions that have backfired a bit (Stannis is not dead yet, and Sansa never got raped by :mjcry:Ramsey).

MrSinnister

Daps
This did not feel like a season premiere to me. It felt almost like a filler episode. :ld:

Outside of ol girl in the end...
It didn't have that epic feel. Plus the long recap. They should always be 2 hours, I don't care if we have to wait until Mid-day. Got is the perfect Summer lead in show anyway, although I would rather them start near XMas, since Winter is such a big theme. Ratings would likely be a lot higher as people are stuck inside.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Watching that Melisandre scene like

5u69LPe.gif

Pseudo

All Star
Daps

What y'all expected though? They're not following the books anymore so expect more BS like this to happen.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't have much hopes for this season. The writers having to come up with their own plot points and stories gonna be :scust:.

GRRM gonna cost us one of the GOAT shows because of his laziness.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Its the same people every single year, every episode

Diunx
Yo Yo Ma
Hammer
Track 1

Complaining about it was too slow or something blah blah. In Diunx case, butthurt about the books

Add Lord Chief Rocka to the list as well I guess

Guarantee you see this same shyt with all them damn near every week
yo cuz, lemme tell you a coupla three things

1st of all i am skeptical of ALL shows... ever since DEXTER was on that GOAT path after season 4 and turned to complete sh*t with the subsequent seasons and finale... NO show will crack top 100 until it's done and over... we'll see where this show goes, but as of now, killing off every main "good" character and sh*tting on 1 family over and over again... that sh*t is OLD and you know it

2nd of all EVERYONE who is into the new format of TV shows that the Sopranos started knows a show should go no more than 6 seasons... anything over that is playing with fire...these GOT's f*ckboys talmbot going up to 8-9 seasons? really? you know it's gonna suffer and be trash at the end... no way it will sustain that long

3rd of all and LASTLY keep my name out your f*ggot ass posts b*tch

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Man, fukk Dorne. Whole plotline has been retarded from the jump. These hos really just threw the country into the bushes over a bytch who's been dead 20 years. Oberyn's goofy ass is dead because he played with his food against the fukking Deebo of Westeros. The country has no heir. Killed the prince and his son. Oberyn only had daughters, all illegitimate. Royal family gone. What kind of Dornish breh is gonna want his country run by the second in line's baby mama and gaggle of thots :dame: