Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Man, fukk Dorne. Whole plotline has been retarded from the jump. These hos really just threw the country into the bushes over a bytch who's been dead 20 years. Oberyn's goofy ass is dead because he played with his food against the fukking Deebo of Westeros. The country has no heir. Killed the prince and his son. Oberyn only had daughters, all illegitimate. Royal family gone. What kind of Dornish breh is gonna want his country run by the second in line's baby mama and gaggle of thots :dame:

:dead:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I think one of the biggest problems people have with the show is that the direction has completely changed. Seasons 1-4 were
about a bunch of different factions vying for the throne and kings landing was the main spot. It has shifted to people now just trying to survive and the focus on kings landing has diminished.

Who is trying to get the throne now? Littlefinger and a girl that is 3000 miles away.

Yes I know they have to follow the storyline fat fukk made.

The politics and the backstabbing was next level.

I feel you on that I just can't see Tommen the soft king being the king when this wraps up but who's in line to really get the throne?

It's crazy to me that they are talking about ending this show where they haven't even got the surface of anything. It's crazy how many loose ends this will inevitably leave untied since there are so many characters and stories.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
They made Areo Hotah black so they could kill him like a second level goon:martin:

I was really looking forward to seeing him in action too...espeically after I saw him giving that demon from Doom that work too :francis:.
:feedme: Almost time

wmsjvA5UH8Xqo.gif

I'm about to go watch that scene again. Oberyn just HAD to play with his food and got turned into food :francis:.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:dahell: i kind off want her to die...the actress who plays her is kind of terrible and the character is annoying as fukk. I know it's not gonna happen but still
This, first season I was supporting her and the Starks, but then she became unbearable and the white savior motif as well as her meandering path to KL, and her stiff ass acting, made me want her to die. I fukk with Drogon and his brothers, and even the rest of targset, but danerys and DVD daario can get that dornish kiss of death :camby:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
If she dont at least start sailing to westeros by seasons end im done with this hoe
it wont happen... Everybody gets sidetracked in this show.
There are so many characters to keep track off, it's mind numbing. Why is Arya even training? :mindblown: what is her end game?
All of the ppl she wants killed are already dead.

Last edited: