666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Its the same people every single year, every episode

Diunx
Yo Yo Ma
Hammer
Track 1

Complaining about it was too slow or something blah blah. In Diunx case, butthurt about the books

Add Lord Chief Rocka to the list as well I guess

Guarantee you see this same shyt with all them damn near every week
Yup. Same thing thing with walking dead. Hammer bytches every episode too

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The show runners said so. I read it wrong though (too tired). There's about 13 after THIS season.

‘Game of Thrones’ Creators Mull Shorter Final Seasons (EXCLUSIVE)

This is where I actually read it (was wondering how I missed the obvious). This link was vague.

The final two seasons of Game of Thrones may only have 13 episodes
Man, fukk these chumps. Wasted luke 9 mins on a recap of last season, then gonna have Jon Snow laying on a fukking table for wks. I'd slap the sh1t outta these c@cs if I could.:birdman:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
when she took that necklace off, i literally...

q2zuH72.gif

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Why not just have a 13 episode final season instead of trying to split it into 2 season :mindblown:
Would be good to take a year, to follow up with your plan, and then run 13 more episodes when everyone is fresh. They claim the turnaround times are high as hell. Do a Soprano break, and end it hard. They likely have enough material to go another 3-4 seasons.

The story is just a big plane that hasn't taken off yet, but eating up a lot of strip quickly. At this point, I don't see Daenerys getting to King's Landing in 23 episodes.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Folks saying the showrunners are drawing things out but really GRRM prob just gave them an extremely high level overview of what happens. The part that fills the shyt in that fat fukker doesnt even have a clue about himself. He is on record saying he watches the show and changes shyt in his manuscripts based on audience feedback.