Delete account when possible.
Daps
The amount of L's Stannis took in 3 str8 episodes

-kill your daughter by fire :mjcry:

-lose half your army :sadcam:

-have your wife kill herself :dame:

-lose to the boltons in war :snoop:

-die to a giant bytch :beli:

-ride with and bang a 375 year old witch :scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

god damn

:damn:

where all the stannisset at?

I know there was a bunch before :mjlol:
Was riding hard with #Stannisset the prior 2 seasons, when everyone hated him. Thought he'd have to be the one to step up with Robb gone, even if I despised him the first 3 seasons. I wanted all his shyt to fail then. Then Davis got him that loan and the fukkery pirate again and I was :mj:.

Then he had the redemption speech to his daughter, and it was like :to:"told ya'll, that's my Mannis!!". But Idk, he bumped into D&D in catering or something? :bryan:

It got bad quicker that Rob's story did. And I mean more fukkery, quicker, than anything I've seen in a show. And it still continues. Bolton says he's dead, but "that's a big bytch" never produced the bodg, and we see her for 5 deus ex machima minutes (that I actually wanted this time!!:obama:), so we wait.

I don't think he's dead yet.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Man, when reek said to sansa. Go to the wall, Jon is captain of the nights watch, he will help you :mjlol:
When Cersei heard that a boat from Dorne is approaching and said "Myrcella" with joy :mjlol:
Man GRRM is so cold :mjcry:

I dont think she will bring jon back.... To much time has passed since his death. I know it's cold in the north but still

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
horrible show

People keep saying shyt like this with no explanation as to why. I thought it was pretty good for set up -- Every episode can't have epic white walker battles. You need lulls and build up just as much as you need action packed episodes. I'd agree the weakest scene was probably Trystane's death, but that still doesn't make the episode or the show in general bad.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I swear I cant stand watching the parts with the Dragon Queen because its filled with cringe worthy white savoir shyt, but most importantly all those "brown men" lusting after a "pink woman" and increasing the stereotype of brown/black people wanting to rape white women.

Still overall AMAZING episode so far.
Amazing episode :what:...:mjlol:

Middle Finga U

Paper Chaser by Nature
Daps
Reppin
Melanated People Globally
Did HBO Go/HBO Now crash or buffer at all? If not, I'm sending my Uverse receiver back tomorrow. I use to stream through HBO Go live, but it was buffering like crazy during the live playback. I had to wait almost an hour/hour and a half to watch the episode without buffering.

That shyt crashed on me 3 or 4 times. After my free trial is up I'm going back to Kodi.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
People keep saying shyt like this with no explanation as to why. I thought it was pretty good for set up -- Every episode can't have epic white walker battles. You need lulls and build up just as much as you need action packed episodes. I'd agree the weakest scene was probably Trystane's death, but that still doesn't make the episode or the show in general bad.
Its the same people every single year, every episode

Diunx
Yo Yo Ma
Hammer
Track 1

Complaining about it was too slow or something blah blah. In Diunx case, butthurt about the books

Add Lord Chief Rocka to the list as well I guess

Guarantee you see this same shyt with all them damn near every week

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
He's a troll, breh