Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
It would be anti-climatic if they did it so early. Probably wont be reserurected until last episode
Rumors are next season will be really short (like 3 or 4 episodes). I think the bring him back towards ep 5-6 to lead to the climax.

MrSinnister

Daps
I actually laughed when they showed the flap jacks. She looked that old forever alone or sad frog memes getting in that bed all sad n shyt
Why they always gonna go all in on shyt??:martin:

Mortified, but Got Season Premieres should be at least 2 hours. We've waited 10 months for the shyt. They left a lot of food on the table I don't want to have to wait a week for. Give us Jon Snow back now dammit!!!

MrSinnister

Daps
How did the sand snakes get on the boat
They were on the shore when the show ended. They likely could've trailed the boat and snuck on at night.:yeshrug:

I don't know what boat and when we're talking about anymore. Did Tristan go with Myracella? Did the coup happen when they got back from shore or in another trip (return home)? Why wasn't the kid distraught when the Sand Snakes entered the room if he was on the same boat as Myracella when she died?

Too many open questions.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
They were on the shore when the show ended. They likely could've trailed the boat and snuck on at night.:yeshrug:

I don't know what boat and when we're talking about anymore. Did Tristan go with Myracella? Did the coup happen when they got back from shore or in another trip (return home)? Why wasn't the kid distraught when the Sand Snakes entered the room if he was on the same boat as Myracella when she died?

Too many open questions.
It happened right outside of King's Landing.

shipdvsy4.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People are assuming the necklace was some sort of enchanted object that kept her young.
I just assumed she was shedding all of the trappings she puts on for the outside world because she is just tired and disillusioned after the one-two punch of STannis and Jon's deaths. The necklace just happened to be the last thing she took off.
Logical response without turning into a fanboy fakkit like some others :salute:

MrSinnister

Daps
It happened right outside of King's Landing.

shipdvsy4.png
He seemed calm, considering what happened. "You're family :wtf:, I don't want to hurt you :dahell:." Kill someone I've either been fukking or about to, and that blood shyt is:camby: