Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Correct me if I'm wrong brehs but Melisandre is headed South right? Bran is headed North because Benjen couldn't go beyond the wall. Is it possible that they come across one another and she does some spell to give him back the ability to walk? He's gonna have to get back his legs eventually right or else the Night King won't have any difficulty catching his ass.

The TER told him "You'll never walk again, but you will fly."

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Once I heard there were Dorne ships there I figured t hey met up somewhere and are probably gonna be heading right to kings landing to fukk Cersei's shyt up.
You mean to the Iron Islands don't you? They have to keep their promise to Yari and Theon to take back the islands . They at latest 6 months away from Kingslanding.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
The music this in episode was great. Cersei being crowned gave me chills :wow:The show should have just ended with that rather than the cliche Daenerys ending but i'm nitpicking on what was a tremendous episode.

And deny the opportunity to show one more scene of their blonde, blue-eyed queen surrounded by her (mostly brown) people? *vomits*

Rewatching season 1. I really love these scene b/t Jon Snow when he learned that Master Aemon is Aemon Targaryen after his own "you know nothing of my brooding b*stard hell" whining.

*edit* UGGGH, I forgot that S1 brings Shae's crying ass back. "Wah wah how dare I be treated like a whore just because I'm a whore!"

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
GOT already has a top tier or second tier score, but this track here is beyond anything they have ever done and quite frankly is very likely the best piece of original music I have seen on TV. This track and its accompanying scene will live in infamy.

It is literally perfect. 2 moments in particular stand out.....the choir when Pycelle is getting cornered, and the strings/organ when Lancel is crawling to the wildfire.

I actually saw people on the internet talking shyt about this including the Coli's own @Intruder v3.0

Proof that you can never please everyone
you can tell homeboy watched interstellar and got inspired by them organs

Daps
Reppin
Mt. Vernon
I mean there has to be some reason they muted the child's name. The finale confirmed R+L=J, and if there was any doubt from the episode about the R, that official chart put it to rest. The child's name must have some huge implications they're not yet ready to reveal.

His name is possibly a Targ nam Jhaegar or something to that effect.