Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No Miguel Sapochnik for Season 7, confirmed by Entertainment Weekly

What the name of the Old Gods....

:why:

Carver_zpswyuvqeqq.gif

Don't use the best director you got, brehs.

Is he doing something else? Any info on that?

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Carver_zpswyuvqeqq.gif

Don't use the best director you got, brehs.

Is he doing something else? Any info on that?

Fred.
Yeah I read somewhere Iron Fist and something else

Probably just had other commitments

I hope to god they get him for the final episodes of the series, but you know that Marvel or someone is gonna pay him way more than HBO will.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I read somewhere Iron Fist and something else

Probably just had other commitments

I hope to god they get him for the final episodes of the series, but you know that Marvel or someone is gonna pay him way more than HBO will.

"Iron Fist"?
kodakscust_zpsvgycqqxg.png

That shyt had better be the best looking show on Netflix. If they waste his talents to film it exactly how every other show looks. :snoop:

Fred.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
It turned that scene into an all-time classic.
man it got me so much that I had to look up the soundtrack and then the composer :heh:
I was listening to a youtube video yesterday of someone speaking...and then started playing this track along with it....it makes everything sound better :pachaha:

margaery :to:

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Even if he meets Bran, why would Bran tell him? Jon is already making his way in the world. What benefit would it be for Bran to tell him? If it's not going to help him defeat the white walkers Jon is just gonna hit him with the :camby:

We already know how people are in this show... They keep secrets all the fukking time. There are ramifications for revealing this secret to Jon and other characters. I just see Bran keeping it to himself and focusing on the task at hand.

Plus that's how tv works. They tease the audience. It's the same reason that
Quicksilver never told Magneto he was his son.

They wouldn't have made such a big deal out of bran going back to that scene, twice.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
That Light of the seven track :wow:

GOT already has a top tier or second tier score, but this track here is beyond anything they have ever done and quite frankly is very likely the best piece of original music I have seen on TV. This track and its accompanying scene will live in infamy.

It is literally perfect. 2 moments in particular stand out.....the choir when Pycelle is getting cornered, and the strings/organ when Lancel is crawling to the wildfire.

I actually saw people on the internet talking shyt about this including the Coli's own @Intruder v3.0

Proof that you can never please everyone

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Will you be doing reviews for Power and Atlanta breh?

Daps
Even if he meets Bran, why would Bran tell him? Jon is already making his way in the world. What benefit would it be for Bran to tell him?

You really can't see why Bran would want to tell his "brother" who spent his childhood sulking in the corner cuz he thought he was a b*stard that he was actually his cousin and the rightful heir to the seven kingdoms?:patrice: