Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Will you be doing reviews for Power and Atlanta breh?

I don't know but i won't say that I wouldn't :manny: Show either has to excite me like game of thrones or be a comedy pretending to be a drama like sons of anarchy. i work nights so i gotta be motivated to watch it 1-2 days later

I watch power but its nowhere near as complex or interesting as game of thrones. Ghost and Tommy are both functional retards who I'm supposed to believe are the biggest drug dealers in NY. They remind me of Walt and Jesse hating each other but protecting each other every time Gus wanted to kill one of them. :mindblown: Angela is going out of her way to arrest her married drug dealer boyfriend like it wouldn't make her look stupid in the process. Whole show of idiots. 50 surviving the fire better produce some must see TV though

I don't know what Atlanta is :lupe: I gotta check that out

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't know but i won't say that I wouldn't :manny: Show either has to excite me like game of thrones or be a comedy pretending to be a drama like sons of anarchy. i work nights so i gotta be motivated to watch it 1-2 days later

I watch power but its nowhere near as complex or interesting as game of thrones. Ghost and Tommy are both functional retards who I'm supposed to believe are the biggest drug dealers in NY. They remind me of Walt and Jesse hating each other but protecting each other every time Gus wanted to kill one of them. :mindblown: Angela is going out of her way to arrest her married drug dealer boyfriend like it wouldn't make her look stupid in the process. Whole show of idiots. 50 surviving the fire better produce some must see TV though

I don't know what Atlanta is :lupe: I gotta check that out

:russ:

Atlanta is the new Donald Glover show premiering in September

First look at Donald Glover’s upcoming FX series ‘Atlanta’ | Talk of the Town

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't understand the bytching about Varys. I joked about him teleporting myself but it seems like some people are serious. Look at the map. He didn't go to Dorne and then back to Meeren. He was scooped up in Dorne and they are now traveling the narrow sea to King's Landing.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
You really can't see why Bran would want to tell his "brother" who spent his childhood sulking in the corner cuz he thought he was a b*stard that he was actually his cousin and the rightful heir to the seven kingdoms?:patrice:

I mean I could see that, and it makes perfect sense. I'm just thinking from the perspective of how these shows play out. That's why I said Jon is coming up in this world, because he's already realizing his potential without knowing his lineage.

Either way it's just speculation, we'll see soon enough. :manny:

Daps
I mean I could see that, and it makes perfect sense. I'm just thinking from the perspective of how these shows play out. That's why I said Jon is coming up in this world, because he's already realizing his potential without knowing his lineage.

Either way it's just speculation, we'll see soon enough. :manny:

Agreed on that.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
GOT already has a top tier or second tier score, but this track here is beyond anything they have ever done and quite frankly is very likely the best piece of original music I have seen on TV. This track and its accompanying scene will live in infamy.

It is literally perfect. 2 moments in particular stand out.....the choir when Pycelle is getting cornered, and the strings/organ when Lancel is crawling to the wildfire.

I actually saw people on the internet talking shyt about this including the Coli's own @Intruder v3.0

Proof that you can never please everyone
This episode was the best composed in the series and one of the best I've ever heard on TV.

There's really people that didn't like it?

The whole episode I was saying to myself damn the soundtrack this week is fire, and stands out as a little different from the rest of the series.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era