Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Which of the Houses from Game Of Thrones do you belong to? Which of the Houses from Game Of Thrones do you belong to?

I got Lannister :lupe:
:lawd:
pJfYA3Z.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I highly doubt that. Only way Jon never finds out is if he and Bran never meet up again. Given the implications, I can't see them never making this fact known to the major players

Even if he meets Bran, why would Bran tell him? Jon is already making his way in the world. What benefit would it be for Bran to tell him? If it's not going to help him defeat the white walkers Jon is just gonna hit him with the :camby:

We already know how people are in this show... They keep secrets all the fukking time. There are ramifications for revealing this secret to Jon and other characters. I just see Bran keeping it to himself and focusing on the task at hand.

Plus that's how tv works. They tease the audience. It's the same reason that
Quicksilver never told Magneto he was his son.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to know if Arya murked that chick to get her face....its bothering me.

Also technically the sparrows weren't bad and didn't do anything bad, I was thinking yeah those guys finally got what was....and then I was like wait:patrice: they actually were the most peaceful "sect" or group shown in the show thus far...Also no one was shown to be a traitor or corrupt either.

:ehh:

And people still don't like them and they got blown up:mjlol: