Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
old-man-crying.gif

Gonna miss this thread. So much fukkery. So many bodies. So much bloodshed. And titties

mostly titties :to:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
highly disappointed in lyanna's looks. gap tooth, pudgy face....:scust:

if they were going to war over her, sansa deserves two.

Why? They described her that way in the books. Cersei was the supermodel. Lyanna was the cute girl next door. Besides, Rhaegar was concerned with the prophecy being fulfilled, not with getting a dimepiece.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching the Ned & Lyanna scene, it makes all the scenes with Ned & Robert that much funnier. Knowing what truly happened with his sister. You know Ned hated this nikka coming around and having to put up a front.

Robert: "Aye Ned, aye listen....can we go down to the crypt?"
Ned: "For what? :dahell:"
Robert: "I need to see her. Pay my respects."
Ned: ***sighs*** "fukk it. Come on nikka. Damn" :scust:
Robert: "She was perfect Ned. She really was :mjcry: She shouldn't be down here hidden from the world, in darkness like this. We were supposed to be together, Ned :mjcry: Rhaegar STOLE her from me. He raped her. She was waiting for me to save her and I couldn't. I loved your sister. And she loved me :mjcry:"
Ned: :stopitslime:

Ned: "You ever think that maybe you didn't know my sister as well as you thought?"
Robert: "I knew enough :mjcry:"
Ned: "And maybe not that much about Rhaegar either?"
Robert: "Rhaegar raped my wife...your sister....fukk him" :pacspit:
Ned: "The Dragon Prince is dead your grace. It's over with."
Robert: "It's never over :mjcry: I still dream about him everynight, and everynight I kill him over and over for what he took from me :mjcry:
Ned: "Aight bro....I'mma go upstairs....aight mayne. Cut out the lights when you come up :francis:"

Robert made a mistake most men make, he undeservedly put Lyanna on a pedestal. I've been there. :mjcry:

Meanwhile she's out fukking the quarterback of the football team. Dirty bytch.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Robert made a mistake most men make, he undeservedly put Lyanna on a pedestal. I've been there. :mjcry:

Meanwhile she's out fukking the quarterback of the football team. Dirty bytch.

More like Lyanna was the weird but, kinda cute Art student chick.

Robert was the football jock / team captain / star linebacker that was a meat head.

Rhaegar was the mysterious kid at school that was in a band. All the girls liked him, all the dudes thought he was cool but, he didn't like the popularity and had some personal demons.

Lyanna chose him. Robert was so salty instead of taking his L like a man, he went and killed the nikka :mjlol:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
old-man-crying.gif

Gonna miss this thread. So much fukkery. So many bodies. So much bloodshed. And titties

mostly titties :to:

Did they even show titties this season, the only titties I remember where the 600 year old titties which scarred me for life

... Yeah there was the Yara scene but that's about it, there were lax this season they need to hire more adult stars next season

Daps
I don't think any characters in the show will find this out, at least not explicitly. I think it's just something we (the audience) and Bran will know.
I highly doubt that. Only way Jon never finds out is if he and Bran never meet up again. Given the implications, I can't see them never making this fact known to the major players