Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've watched the episode 5 times now. Just an amazing piece of television.

The interaction between Jon, Mel and Davos got kind of overlooked. Terrific acting. Jon showed Davos that he is a just and fair man but in a much different way than Stannis. Jon had as much a reason to keep Mel around as Stannis did, considering she helped resurrect him, but Jon could not overlook the unjust death of a child. The contrast to Stannis is significant.

Kit Harrington has turned into a great actor. I don't care what anyone says, the dude can act his ass off and he's believable in any setting. He's a good dramatic actor, he's a great action hero. :salute:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
XGUKxOf.jpg

:dahell:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
My bad @DEAD7 it was so much to cover this episode. I can't even remember the last episode where 99% of the cast was in it. Plus doing this would mean the season is really over :mjcry:

Man I was loving the use of the music in this episode, felt like I was watching an opera.Felt like I should've been wearing a tuxedo and looking at my television from a balcony through a monocle or something.

Had to put on my Loaded Lux suit though cause the new king a chump,thats why High Septon Sanders was doing what he want,Tommen battled against his own mom. The loser had to jump. I don't think anyone explained to Tommen that being king he could have 100 different women that look like Margery. He must've really thought only queens have vaginas or something.

Margery had to be the most unlucky woman in Westeros, A sexual freak who married a gay dude who didn't want to fukk her and made her a widow, then married a retard who didn't want to fukk her and made her a two time widow, then when she finally married a man who appreciated her hoeness. She got arrested for not fukking the gay dude. Realizes Cersei is up to something, tries to leave and gets forced to stay and die.Man you can't spell Tyrell without a couple of L's.

Honestly, I can't even be mad at Keyser Cersei, they forced her hand. They could've just let her roll Rob Zombie out and let him body some NWO Westeros jobber like vintage Goldberg but they had to try and flex on her but her flex game rich homie Quan levels. Now she feeling like the queen when she walk through again.She made a mess by herself and cleaned it up by herself. I respect it. She even hooked her nun friend up with some Strong dikk. :lolbron: Now she's the leader of Westeros,has a pyromancer and tons of wildfire she's not afraid to use on innocent people, Jamie by her side, and rebels coming her way. I feel like I know how this plays out. Jamie had that look of a dude who just realized his girl isn't sexy crazy, she's crazy crazy.

That bum ass maester gets a on screen death but King Stannis and OG Blackfish Tully don't. :stopitslime: This the most disrespectful thing they've ever done since cutting and pasting Danarys' dialogue for 5 seasons straight.

Jamie really the Westeros version of a movie star. He got Bronn a threesome off his throwaways. Being in love with Keyser Cersei saved his life though. If he wasn't he might've took Arya to a room and got the Meryn Trant Experience. Walder Frey was like hollup,hollup,hollup.....We dem boyz! :jawalrus: Jamie was like "Hollup, We? You? You talking about Nintendo or something you bum ass nikka? You think you like me, you ain't like me, you a punk. Witchyo struggle sieges. I'm not coming back up here to bail you out again." :scust:

Jamie fed Walder Frey some humble pie then Arya came through and fed him some sonble pie. See how her eyes went dead as Frey bled out. Arya gone man. She just a shell now. She like a Vietnam vet coming home with PTSD. She gonna get to Winterfell and be more mad that she missed the Battle of the b*stard than happy to see Sansa.

Queen of Thornes the last OG and the last Tyrell left. She like Mitch in the car on Paid in Full after Sonny got snatched. She know she ain't got no future so she just going to live out her days being as petty as she can be. Sand Snakes had to learn the hard way.

They've always been fun to shyt on because you can't spell Lannister without a big L but damn they punked so many people that they formed Anti-bullying coalition on some We Are The World shyt. Lannister bullying is on M.Bison it was just a Tuesday levels right now.

Straight to DVD Daario got a harder curve than Nolan Ryan. He spent all that time clowning Jorah Holmes for being a sucker for love then turned around on some bu bu bu but I luhh you girl, why you actin like dis? I don' want nothing but you." :mjcry:

Don't know if Sam stopped by a Salon or Gillie stole some of his sisters beauty products but Gillie was looking less inbred this episode. I'm going to pretend that she wasn't wearing a prom dress/evening gown in the middle of the day on the back of a turnip truck. When the light hits her right and she don't speak she might could get it...

But yeah y'all already know what time it is.... :banderas:

fukkers in the Film Room telling me,always in the Game of Thrones thread,Jon Snow ain't bout this,Jon Snow ain't bout that, my boy a Targaryan with Aegon and them, SHUT THE fukk UP! He, he they say that nikka don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE fukk UP! Y'all nikkas ain’t know shyt. All yall motherfukkers talk about Jon Snow ain’t no hitta. Jon Snow ain’t this,Jon Snow a fake Stark SHUT THE fukk UP Y'all don’t live with that nikka Y'all know that nikka got caught with the Longclaw cutting through White Walkers and shyt. nikka been a legend since fukking,I don’t know when! Motherfukkers stop fukkin' playin' him like that That nikka was with the nightswatch out there.If I catch another motherfukker talking sweet about Jon Snow I’m fukking negging they ass! I’m not fukking playing no more You know that nikka roll with Tormund and them!

I told y'all last week that the hood love Snowsa. Not gonna lie man my allergies started acting up when John went from Ned Starks b*stard to King in the North and my girl was cutting up onions too. I ain't seen a dude come back from the dead and go this hard since Goku went Super Saiyain watching the Rickon of Dragonball Z get killed by Frieza. Young Thugger Mormont had to hit them bums with that where ya ass was at remix.She went to war with her 62 goons and these new nikkas came around cause they paying back dues. All of sudden you nikkas respect the Stark name? How convenient.She got dirt on you nikkas doggie :umad: . Littlefinger went from having it all figured out to being more confused than Mannie Fresh when Birdman started bringing guys on stage to back that ass up. He really though the north would rally around simple ass Sansa with the re-living legend John Snow right there. He went from quite possibly the smartest man in Westeros to not figuring out how to fukk the dumbest girl in Westeros. He needs to go back to the drawing board. Everyone is making big moves and he's caught up in going after p*ssy so wack Ramsay went straight for anal. He put in all that work to fukk Sansa and got used like the old dude in the club who bought drinks for young girls hoping one of them gets drunk enough to give him pity sex.

Catfish witch went from trying to figure out where her desk was going to be at for her new administrative assistant position in Stark Enterprise to security rolling through to tell her she failed her background check and had to leave the premises. Going to be interesting to see where she ends up next season. Might be with Littlefinger, we know he's a sucker for redheads :lolbron:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh this is the funniest thing I've read all week thank you breh :mjlol:

My bad @DEAD7 it was so much to cover this episode. I can't even remember the last episode where 99% of the cast was in it. Plus doing this would mean the season is really over :mjcry:

Man I was loving the use of the music in this episode, felt like I was watching an opera.Felt like I should've been wearing a tuxedo and looking at my television from a balcony through a monocle or something.

Had to put on my Loaded Lux suit though cause the new king a chump,thats why High Septon Sanders was doing what he want,Tommen battled against his own mom. The loser had to jump. I don't think anyone explained to Tommen that being king he could have 100 different women that look like Margery. He must've really thought only queens have vaginas or something.

Margery had to be the most unlucky woman in Westeros, A sexual freak who married a gay dude who didn't want to fukk her and made her a widow, then married a retard who didn't want to fukk her and made her a two time widow, then when she finally married a man who appreciated her hoeness. She got arrested for not fukking the gay dude. Realizes Cersei is up to something, tries to leave and gets forced to stay and die.Man you can't spell Tyrell without a couple of L's.

Honestly, I can't even be mad at Keyser Cersei, they forced her hand. They could've just let her roll Rob Zombie out and let him body some NWO Westeros jobber like vintage Goldberg but they had to try and flex on her but her flex game rich homie Quan levels. Now she feeling like the queen when she walk through again.She made a mess by herself and cleaned it up by herself. I respect it. She even hooked her nun friend up with some Strong dikk. :lolbron: Now she's the leader of Westeros,has a pyromancer and tons of wildfire she's not afraid to use on innocent people, Jamie by her side, and rebels coming her way. I feel like I know how this plays out. Jamie had that look of a dude who just realized his girl isn't sexy crazy, she's crazy crazy.

That bum ass maester gets a on screen death but King Stannis and OG Blackfish Tully don't. :stopitslime: This the most disrespectful thing they've ever done since cutting and pasting Danarys' dialogue for 5 seasons straight.

Jamie really the Westeros version of a movie star. He got Bronn a threesome off his throwaways. Being in love with Keyser Cersei saved his life though. If he wasn't he might've took Arya to a room and got the Meryn Trant Experience. Walder Frey was like hollup,hollup,hollup.....We dem boyz! :jawalrus: Jamie was like "Hollup, We? You? You talking about Nintendo or something you bum ass nikka? You think you like me, you ain't like me, you a punk. Witchyo struggle sieges. I'm not coming back up here to bail you out again." :scust:

Jamie fed Walder Frey some humble pie then Arya came through and fed him some sonble pie. See how her eyes went dead as Frey bled out. Arya gone man. She just a shell now. She like a Vietnam vet coming home with PTSD. She gonna get to Winterfell and be more mad that she missed the Battle of the b*stard than happy to see Sansa.

Queen of Thornes the last OG and the last Tyrell left. She like Mitch in the car on Paid in Full after Sonny got snatched. She know she ain't got no future so she just going to live out her days being as petty as she can be. Sand Snakes had to learn the hard way.

They've always been fun to shyt on because you can't spell Lannister without a big L but damn they punked so many people that they formed Anti-bullying coalition on some We Are The World shyt. Lannister bullying is on M.Bison it was just a Tuesday levels right now.

Straight to DVD Daario got a harder curve than Nolan Ryan. He spent all that time clowning Jorah Holmes for being a sucker for love then turned around on some bu bu bu but I luhh you girl, why you actin like dis? I don' want nothing but you." :mjcry:

Don't know if Sam stopped by a Salon or Gillie stole some of his sisters beauty products but Gillie was looking less inbred this episode. I'm going to pretend that she wasn't wearing a prom dress/evening gown in the middle of the day on the back of a turnip truck. When the light hits her right and she don't speak she might could get it...

But yeah y'all already know what time it is.... :banderas:

fukkers in the Film Room telling me,always in the Game of Thrones thread,Jon Snow ain't bout this,Jon Snow ain't bout that, my boy a Targaryan with Aegon and them, SHUT THE fukk UP! He, he they say that nikka don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE fukk UP! Y'all nikkas ain’t know shyt. All yall motherfukkers talk about Jon Snow ain’t no hitta. Jon Snow ain’t this,Jon Snow a fake Stark SHUT THE fukk UP Y'all don’t live with that nikka Y'all know that nikka got caught with the Longclaw cutting through White Walkers and shyt. nikka been a legend since fukking,I don’t know when! Motherfukkers stop fukkin' playin' him like that That nikka was with the nightswatch out there.If I catch another motherfukker talking sweet about Jon Snow I’m fukking negging they ass! I’m not fukking playing no more You know that nikka roll with Tormund and them!

I told y'all last week that the hood love Snowsa. Not gonna lie man my allergies started acting up when John went from Ned Starks b*stard to King in the North and my girl was cutting up onions too. I ain't seen a dude come back from the dead and go this hard since Goku went Super Saiyain watching the Rickon of Dragonball Z get killed by Frieza. Young Thugger Mormont had to hit them bums with that where ya ass was at remix.She went to war with her 62 goons and these new nikkas came around cause they paying back dues. All of sudden you nikkas respect the Stark name? How convenient.She got dirt on you nikkas doggie :umad: . Littlefinger went from having it all figured out to being more confused than Mannie Fresh when Birdman started bringing guys on stage to back that ass up. He really though the north would rally around simple ass Sansa with the re-living legend John Snow right there. He went from quite possibly the smartest man in Westeros to not figuring out how to fukk the dumbest girl in Westeros. He needs to go back to the drawing board. Everyone is making big moves and he's caught up in going after p*ssy so wack Ramsay went straight for anal. He put in all that work to fukk Sansa and got used like the old dude in the club who bought drinks for young girls hoping one of them gets drunk enough to give him pity sex.

Catfish witch went from trying to figure out where her desk was going to be at for her new administrative assistant position in Stark Enterprise to security rolling through to tell her she failed her background check and had to leave the premises. Going to be interesting to see where she ends up next season. Might be with Littlefinger, we know he's a sucker for redheads :lolbron:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
After watching the Ned & Lyanna scene, it makes all the scenes with Ned & Robert that much funnier. Knowing what truly happened with his sister. You know Ned hated this nikka coming around and having to put up a front.

Robert: "Aye Ned, aye listen....can we go down to the crypt?"
Ned: "For what? :dahell:"
Robert: "I need to see her. Pay my respects."
Ned: ***sighs*** "fukk it. Come on nikka. Damn" :scust:
Robert: "She was perfect Ned. She really was :mjcry: She shouldn't be down here hidden from the world, in darkness like this. We were supposed to be together, Ned :mjcry: Rhaegar STOLE her from me. He raped her. She was waiting for me to save her and I couldn't. I loved your sister. And she loved me :mjcry:"
Ned: :stopitslime:

Ned: "You ever think that maybe you didn't know my sister as well as you thought?"
Robert: "I knew enough :mjcry:"
Ned: "And maybe not that much about Rhaegar either?"
Robert: "Rhaegar raped my wife...your sister....fukk him" :pacspit:
Ned: "The Dragon Prince is dead your grace. It's over with."
Robert: "It's never over :mjcry: I still dream about him everynight, and everynight I kill him over and over for what he took from me :mjcry:
Ned: "Aight bro....I'mma go upstairs....aight mayne. Cut out the lights when you come up :francis:"

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Jon Snow don't care about the throne breh. When and if it officially comes out he's Taragaryan won't have any bearing on it, either. As of right now all he cares about is defeating the White Walkers, the only way he'd take the throne is if it facilitated that.

Fred.

I don't think any characters in the show will find this out, at least not explicitly. I think it's just something we (the audience) and Bran will know.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way I see this mapping out is Euron makes his way to Cersei, to marry her instead of Daenarys. Jaime kills The Mad Queen (Kinslayer), and then Daenarys and her gang roll up on Kings Landing and burn the Throne room to the ground and everyone else kicking around. That'll be the final part of Part 1 of the next season.

In the second half, Whitewalkers bring that Ice Wall down to the ground and Daenarys, whose now destroyed the enemies in the Capital, links her Dothraki/Unsullied/Ironborn/Dragon set up with Jon's Wilding/Nights Watch/Northern Houses gang and we get a war to the fukking death. I feel like they'll get married, but marry your unknowing cousin brehs.

Sam will spit knowledge to save the day. Still not sure who will end up ruling. Shows have a great way of leaving ambiguity at the end.