Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Alright, back by popular demand (1 person. The demand is yyyuuuge. Nobody has a bigger demand honestly. I can promise you that), its the OFFICIAL end of season power rankings

As always, don't be pissed at me. I'm just the messenger. What kind of a god would give me that power? The one we have.

xGjtaQu.jpg

10) Daenerys "Stormborn" Targaryen, Aunt to the King and official master of ships for King Jon Stark -- Dany definitely stepped up her game, finally abandoning that worthless continent and coming to Stark country. Having amassed a vast army and being official babysitter for 2 Stark dragons, she makes it onto the list. She would be higher, however nobody in her crew has a penis.:dahell:

lyanna-mormont-nod.gif

09) Lyanna Mormont -- The human bytchface. Makes cowards weep and kneel before b*stards out of fear. Not a surprise she made the list.

game-of-thrones-petyr-baelish-littlefinger-cosplay-3.gif

08) Littlefinger Baelish -- Made the list after conning Robin Arryn out of his army, something nobody could do while peepants Lysa Tully was alive. Took a huge blow at the end of the season though, dropping him from the top 5

tumblr_n4q2f22P0K1rniorio8_400.gif

07) The Night's King -- I admit I am incredibly jealous of this man, because he got to touch the arm of Bran Stark. I would never wash my hand:krs:

sophie-turner-wants-sansa-stark-killed-off-game-of-thrones.jpg

06) Sansa Stark -- In a massive upset, the trueborn daughter of Ned Stark does not make the top 5. Mainly because she is also the trueborn daughter of Catelyn Tully and was showing a few Tully traits recently:scusthov:

7381572.jpg

05) Tyrion Lannister, false Hand -- Free of the shackles of Tywin and slavery, Tyrion makes an incredibly unexpected jump into the top 5 because he is now free to bring as many whores to court as his bed can hold. Perhaps he can wife another one of them. 3rd time is a charm. Disgustya.:scusthov:

stock-photo-57339840-male-silhouette-portrait-icon-with-question-mark-sign.jpg

4) Arya Murderface -- The 2nd annual baking champion of Westeros, defeating incumbent champion Hot Pie in a crushing blow to the smallfolk. Careful Hot Pie, if you wanna keep that pretty face:ufdup:

main-thumb-t-1367800-200-noctrqpfdhianqmtcjrnclompkcsmygv.jpeg

3) Samwell Tarly -- Got more books than LeVar Burton:banderas:We learnin up in here:banderas:Knowledge is power and Sam the Slayer is the Mountain in that regard:banderas:Starkset we got another one:banderas:And he has a Valyrian sword:banderas:

SKY-ATLANTIC-Got-S6-E10-GIF.gif

2) King of the Planet Jon Stark -- Need I really explain this one? What kind of man worries about another mans father?:dame:Momma was a Stark. Poppa was a rolling stone:scust:

qalEH0K.gif

1) Gawdbody Bran Stark, the 3 Eyed Raven -- I will literally kill anyone who tries to argue this. Yall worried about R'hollor when there is a god in the flesh in front of you? Might as well call R'hollor daddy:dame:.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't have a problem with that, but I hate that we are gonna have 7 in 2017 and 8 in 2018. Just drop all 15 next year or something.

I love when people say stuff like this. The only rationale is because it's what we want. We're still gonna watch it and be geeked regardless.

It is strange for them to do it on a premium channel. They need to wrap this shyt up before Bran hits another growth spurt and ends up the size of Hodor.

Daps
Do y'all think that Tyrion is half Targaryen also?

Made me think that after those dragons didn't attack him in the cave :jbhmm:

His mum died while giving birth, similar to Jon Snow mum...maybe had a affair with the mad king:jbhmm:

Nah he's a Lannister. If he was a Targ, Tywin would've noticed.

EDIT: Actually he could be a Targ.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Y'all need to quit crying about the "feminism", yes there are strong female characters, but it doesn't come off as trite feminist tropes and rhetoric. they don't beat us over the head to make us remember "girls can do it too" - they do a GREAT job of just making these women CHARACTERS, not FEMALE CHARACTERS. I think the yara/dany convo is the only convo that was full on "yay, the women will rule"

like i said, i have no problem with the tone

i have a problem with how it affects the plot

but if this was truly the wishes of grrm then i can't complain

that's just one aspect that has contributed to the subtlety vanishing imo

i loved this show for the scheming and under the table fukkery

now it seems as if the focus has shifted

i mean, even in the last show, the wildfire was badass (although margaery was my favorite woman :mjcry:) and so was the kid acting as a lookout, but omfg there was so much left out that would have been so great... we see none of the preparation, it's unrealistic that the high sparrow would be so naive especially with cersei and the king on basically the other side of town with no tabs being kept on them, and what was the point of the kid leading the nikka down to the wildfire? was that just a device to get us into the location of the wildfire? :dame: and didn't the nikka think to alert those inside that highly sus activity was going on?:jbhmm:

i feel like this has alot to do with the show catching up to the books :yeshrug: should have just waited, honestly

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is still a b*stard...

Lyanna wasn't married to Rhaegar so Jon is still a snow

There's rumors they ran off and got married. And if they didn't he's not a Snow he'd either be Jon Sand cause he was born in Dorne or Jon Blackfyre cause some Targaryen b*stards went by that.

There's different b*stard surnames for every part of the world in Thrones.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Stop saying the targaryen vast are surname is Blackfyre. ONE Targaryen b*stard took that as his name. Only HE and his line.

NO OTHER b*stard LINE FROM AEGON THE UNWORTHY HAS THAT SURNAME. IT WAS HIS OWN CHOICE. AS A b*stard YOU ARE IDENTIFIED BY THE REGION YOU REPRESENT UNLESS YOU DECIDE TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN LAST NAME (AS WAS DONE BY DAEMON RIVERS WHO BECAME DAEMON BLACKFYRE)

Bloodraven and Bittersteel both went by the last name Rivers even though the former held powerful positions at court and the latter whom rode with Daemon Blackfyre during his rebellion.

Bittersteel fought continuing the attempt of placing a BLACKFYRE on the throne. Not himself, random Targaryen b*stard whom according to you all is a Blackfyre just because he was a Targaryen b*stard.