Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
And I didn't really see anyone talking about Tommen. Little dude never even had a chance. There was not one moment since before Joffrey was even buried that he wasn't being manipulated by someone. Tywin, Margaery, Cersei and then finally the High Sparrow.

Lil man couldn't catch a damn break. Last one wouldn't even have happened and he probably would've been a kind and eventually decent ruler had it not been for his mom's jealousy and fear of that damn prophecy.

He was on his way to being better than the last 3 or 4 kings when Tywin was mentoring him. The women in his life (his mom/his wife) brought him tumbling down.
:wow:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't know WHAT makes any of you think that Jamie would be a better ruler than Cersei, BOTH of them make for absolutely horrid rulers. Need we forget that these two produced the absolute 2 WORST Kings in Westeros history after the Mad King. Nobody respects either of them (save Brienne) , they respect their money and the shadow that Tywin cast. Neither one of them is capable of making a decision that serves the greater good of Westeros, all Jamie cares about is that voodoo fire between Cersei's legs and all Cersei cares about is proving that she's the boss bytch at all times. Both of them are wretched, Selfish, twisted, vile, and not nearly as smart as they think themselves to be.

Hold up now. Let's not forget that in the eyes of the people Tommen wasn't a bad king, especially after he got blessed by the light of the seven. He was ineffectual if you had any actual knowledge of who was running things but that's knowledge not everyone was privy to or even his fault really.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
He was on his way to being better than the last 3 or 4 kings when Tywin was mentoring him. The women in his life (his mom/his wife) brought him tumbling down.
:wow:

Damn, that's such a good scene.

The line that stood out to me most being "Was that just of him? To abandon his subjects to an evil he was too gullible to recognize." That's some pretty deep foreshadowing seeing as how Cersei is in the room as well.

And the second he says wisdom is the moment Cersei's mind starts turning knowing she's going to lose ol' boy.

I would argue that Margaery would've only made him better. Tywin respected her because she knew how to manipulate Joffrey. I suspect he would've appreciated her hold on Tommen as well, while it suited them.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Google:comeon:
House_Targaryen_Family_tree.jpg
House Targaryen
Thanks, I meant a side by side breakdown showing discrepancies

I swear I found one last year but got no results, I figured you might have it. Maybe I imagined it :yeshrug:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
What would a b*stard Targaryens name be?...

Half of the replies to this were wrong. Not as simple as just Targ = Blackfyre

Blackfyre isn't even a b*stard surname - it's the surname taken by a legitimised Targ b*stard, like how Baratheon started.

The b*stard surname is based on where their MOTHER is from - as they're considered "of the land" where they were conceived.

Targs are based in the Crownlands, so b*stards born to mothers at home would get the surname WATERS.

Jon was born to a Northern mother in Dorne - if his mother was Dornish he would be SAND, but his mother was Northern so he's correctly SNOW.

In order to take the name Snow, Ned must've claimed Jon was born to a Northern mother and not some random Dornish tart.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I think it's Jaehaerys or Aemon but, they kinda fukked up the narrative with Jaehaerys as they cut out Jaehaerys II in the show.

In the books, Aegon V is the great-grandfather of the modern Targs. Jaeherys the grandfather. Aerys the father. Then Rhaegar, Viserys and Dany.

In the show, Aegon V is the grandfather. Jaeherys is cut out. Meaning its Aegon who learns the prophecy instead.

Of course, Lyanna/Rhaegar could've simply named Jon after the first Jaeherys who was the longest sitting king in history.
Source?

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Incredible episode.
I felt so bad for Davos...

It's fukked up that's how he found out about Shireen...
She was his only visitor when he was locked up...
She taught him to read, brehs... :to:

Lil Lady Mormont might be my new favorite character, brehs... :wow:
Checked all them cowardly Northern houses for giving the Starks the :camby: when they needed them the most...
Probably ain't even double digits in age, yet...

The Old Bear and She Bear would have been proud. :salute:

fukkery incoming.
full

full
JEE-sas Chryss... :mjlol:

A little off topic from last night's finale, but was prime Robert Baratheon a fukking beast on the battlefield?
Gave off that Impression.
Wasn't as skilled as Arthur Dayne or as strong as The Mountain; but was much stronger than the former and more skilled than the latter.

Those kids were Varys' little birds. Once he left, Cersei's Mad Scientist took them in. They showed this at the beginning of season season 5. You saw what he did with the Mountain, now you see what he did with those kids.
Fam...
What if the "treats" Qyburn was giving Varys' "birds..."
:lupe:

What would a b*stard Targaryens name be?...
I think it's Blackfyre, but I think that line was extinguished when Ser Barristan killed the last male Blackfyre (Maelys "The Montsterous;" known for supposedly eating his twin in the womb, giving him a 2nd head on his neck:huhldup::scust:) in The War of the Ninepenny Kings.
Not sure what they'd be called now, considering there's only one Targaryen left (supposedly:mjpls:).

Ayo....

I have a theory, and I'm not sure if I'm the only one...
But...

You think Bran visited the past to prevent the entire upcoming war with Westeros vs. The Others by trying to tell King Aerys what's up, which slow makes him become The Mad King we know...? Because lore says Aerys was a good king, albeit a slight airheaded... Then he starts becoming obsessed with burning folks, talking to people that aren't there...
I can't be the only one who thinks this, right?
Right? :merchant:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt aint nothing like lost :heh:

Lost is garbage compared to GoT

GoT(92/100) is only slightly better than Lost (90/100)
the best Lost episodes>>>the best GoT episodes

"Through the Looking Glass" / "The Constant" are my favorite episodes in any show