Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wait a fukking minute... Why isn't Jamie king now?:leostare:
Being a man already qualifies him more than Cersei I would think.
That is the same thing I wondered. Cersei looking at Dany, Ellaria, and Yara like Ms. Me Too.
Plus I don't think Jamie wants to rule now even though he would make a better ruler than his sister.

And he was removed from the KG when Tommen sent him to the Riverlands.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all need to quit crying about the "feminism", yes there are strong female characters, but it doesn't come off as trite feminist tropes and rhetoric. they don't beat us over the head to make us remember "girls can do it too" - they do a GREAT job of just making these women CHARACTERS, not FEMALE CHARACTERS. I think the yara/dany convo is the only convo that was full on "yay, the women will rule"

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Cersei straps the cacs at the Republican National Convention down on some torture tables and delivers her masterwork:

cersei.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Being a man already qualifies him more than Cersei I would think.
That is the same thing I wondered. Cersei looking at Dany, Ellaria, and Yara like Ms. Me Too.
Plus I don't think Jamie wants to rule now even though he would make a better ruler than his sister.

And he was removed from the KG when Tommen sent him to the Riverlands.

I don't know WHAT makes any of you think that Jamie would be a better ruler than Cersei, BOTH of them make for absolutely horrid rulers. Need we forget that these two produced the absolute 2 WORST Kings in Westeros history after the Mad King. Nobody respects either of them (save Brienne) , they respect their money and the shadow that Tywin cast. Neither one of them is capable of making a decision that serves the greater good of Westeros, all Jamie cares about is that voodoo fire between Cersei's legs and all Cersei cares about is proving that she's the boss bytch at all times. Both of them are wretched, Selfish, twisted, vile, and not nearly as smart as they think themselves to be.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

interesting little theory regarding Jon here at the 8:59 mark

sidenote, on 1st watch of this scene I thought Lyanna Stark looked just like Daenerys