Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
No, the red priestesses are looking to find the next Azor Ahai. Some priests/priestesses think it's Dany, Mel thought it was Stannis and now she thinks it's Jon.

It's import to note that Mel had to meet and ally with Stannis so she could eventually meet and resurrect Jon. It's "fate" if you will, and that's the way she sees it I think.

In the book, she says the Lord of Light only shows her what he wants her to see, not what she asks for.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Nah, Someone answered me.

Queen Mother is the woman who is mother of the King.
Queen Consort is the woman who is wife of the King.
Queen Reagent is a woman that happens to be in charge until a king is found.

So Dany/Cersi are Queen Reagents at the moment... but Cersi has been all three at differemt times.

Are you going for Regent or Regnant there?

A plain old Queen (i.e. ruling in her own right) is called a Queen REGNANT (or, as we refer to our Regnants - just Queen)

A Regent rules in place of a King/Queen who's too young or unable/unfit to rule. See Prince George ruling Britain as Prince Regent in stead of "Mad" King George III in the 1700s.

When Cersei was making decisions for Tommen/Joffrey before they came of age she was Queen Regent and also Queen Mother.

She's now Regnant (or just plain ol' "Queen") (Regnant literally just means Ruling)

Queen Mother wasn't a thing before the 20th Century (the title was created for Elizabeth II's mother who was beloved after WW2) , so it's kind of surprising that GoT gave it to Cersei.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

HBO just confirmed beyond a doubt who Jon Snow’s real father is on 'Game of Thrones'

tower%20of%20joy%20graphic%20game%20of%20thrones.png

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do the Targaryen's counter the white walkers?

Is this part of the reason the white walker OG's seem to take so much interest in Jon?

I mean Know the whole dragon thing...but outside of that?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Aegon V Targaryen

Aegon V Targaryen, also called Aegon the Unlikely, and informally known as Egg, is an unseen character in Game of Thrones. He is long dead by the time the series begins.

Aegon V was the fifth king of his name to sit on the Iron Throne and the fifteenth king of the Targaryen dynasty to rule the Seven Kingdoms. He was the father of the Mad King and his sister-wife Queen Rhaella, the grandfather of Rhaegar, Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen and the younger brother of Maester Aemon Targaryen. He was dubbed "the Unlikely" because he was the fourth son of Maekar Targaryen, who was in turn the fourth son of Daeron II Targaryen, and thus Aegon was highly unlikely to have inherited the crown.

House Targaryen (look at the family tree)

image.png
no mention of who egg wifed up :dead:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
These huge family tree images that are posted, are they taken/created from information in the book? The backstory is fukking huge and even crazier that the show basically starts from the end of the Targ lineage. GRRM is crazy with the shyt. The prequel potential is fukking :banderas:

Dayne with Dawn :wow:

Prime Selmy :wow:

Robert B with the Hammah :wow:

Rhaegar and his GOAT Final Fantasy-like hair-do :wow:

Last edited:
Daps
fukk. There goes my tinfoil about the 3 lines:lolbron:

I might still roll with Jaehaerys anyway for the other reasons

I mean there has to be some reason they muted the child's name. The finale confirmed R+L=J, and if there was any doubt from the episode about the R, that official chart put it to rest. The child's name must have some huge implications they're not yet ready to reveal.

Your theory took a huge blow, but I wouldn't throw it away just yet, there's still a chance they just gaffed. Wouldn't be the first time they gaffed:yeshrug:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

They had to put it out there for the dumb asses who didn't understand the obvious. I've read that some viewers thought it was Ned and Lyanna's kid or Robert and Lyanna's kid.

Did they miss the part where she was being guarded by 3 Kingsguard on Prince Rhaegar's order?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I mean there has to be some reason they muted the child's name. The finale confirmed R+L=J, and if there was any doubt from the episode about the R, that official chart put it to rest. The child's name must have some huge implications they're not yet ready to reveal.

Your theory took a huge blow, but I wouldn't throw it away just yet, there's still a chance they just gaffed. Wouldn't be the first time they gaffed:yeshrug:
they might have just goofed on it. I mean if the show itself wanted to, they would have just just told us who the dad was.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
GoT(92/100) is only slightly better than Lost (90/100)
the best Lost episodes>>>the best GoT episodes

"Through the Looking Glass" / "The Constant" are my favorite episodes in any show

LMAO, who the fukk uses gay ass ratings from sources to determine which show is better?

please stop. Lost is no where near this show