Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Why would Varys wait in Dorne with the ships when Dany needed the ships to bring her army to Westeros:heh:

The Dornish and Highgarden fleets serve literally NO purpose unless they sailed them back to Meereen first. The armies can attack via land. The ships are for Dany.

assuming she didn't have enough from the slaver ships...again without knowing when Varys made the deal it's hard to say if he did indeed go all the way back to Mereen with ships in tow (only to find out Dany already got ships from the slavers)

Dorne could attack by land but its alot faster by ship, did Jamie and Bron hike to Dorne or did they take a ship? When Jamie came back were they on a ship or carriage?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I just thought of some blockbuster evidence for #1 on my list that I have never seen anywhere else yet on the internet. Take all the circumstantial evidence that I posted above as well as the circumstantial evidence around Jaehaerys II and the prophecy

@horse. kills

If Jon truly is named Jaeharys and is now the true successor to be king, he would be King Jaehaerys III Targaryen

Note that he is the 3rd of his name

Well, take a look at the Game of Thrones title graphics that HBO has always inexplicably used:

Mg7TpOaw.jpg

Notice the O's always have 3 lines in them? :krs: Did I just stumble onto hard evidence for Jon's birth name?:krs:
Lmao I love you breh. I gotta slow down on the reps tho apparently smh

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Mama Tyrell: But-

Dany: But what bytch?:ufdup:The fukk you ever earned yourself? Yeah, I got my husband killed, but I bounced back after ether. Your husband's ashes getting scattered in the Blackwater. I don't even need y'all flower ass muhfukkas. I got dragons, bytch. I've been conquering cities for seasons. You can't even conquer high blood pressure, Golden Girls in the face ass nikka:pacspit:

Mama Tyrell:
2lwvbsw.jpg

Dany: You ain't got bars like that
i2ow9u.jpg
When my name come up, respeck it. Cersei murdered you on your own shyt. Sending Dorne ravens when they ain't even give you their numbers. Guess what, I don't respect my elders. I've crucified a ton of nikkas, don't cross me. Double entendre, don't even ask me how. It's finna be a hot winter. Get my fukking dragons in the back.
:wow: :wow:

Daps
I just thought of some blockbuster evidence for #1 on my list that I have never seen anywhere else yet on the internet. Take all the circumstantial evidence that I posted above as well as the circumstantial evidence around Jaehaerys II and the prophecy

@horse. kills

If Jon truly is named Jaeharys and is now the true successor to be king, he would be King Jaehaerys III Targaryen

Well, take a look at the Game of Thrones title graphics that HBO has always inexplicably used:

Mg7TpOaw.jpg

Notice the O's always have 3 lines in them? :krs: Did I just stumble onto hard evidence for Jon's birth name?:krs:

If you're right, I think it suggests more than just Jon's name....it suggests Jon's the ultimate winner of the great game :lupe:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
the overboard feminism waters down the show a bit

like it's to a point where it's unrealistic

and before you say it's fiction/fantasy :flabbynsick: you know what i mean

i really have no problem with the feminist tone, i just don't like how it has made the show so predictable and in a way one dimensional

like i already know that next season littlefinger finna beef with jon, sansa gonna save/help jon, then sansa will take/be given the north

of course i hope this doesn't happen and that littlefinger and varys get on their :sas2::demonic:

all the subtlety is gone now

now it's just spectacle and "girl power, dracarys!!" oh hello other lady leader i may be bisexual *smirk* i'm gonna outsmart all of these savage khals (who are actually master warriors and shyt) by tipping over some fukking candles... btw why nothing at all on the nikka traversing the lands and waters to find the cure for greyscale? that would be more interesting than 20 fukking shots of a draw bridge going up and down :mjlol::mindblown:

oh and don't focus too much bran's abilities because most people won't get it
oh and fukk the most interesting plot line of the faceless men also, not enough screaming and explosions

and wowww jon brought back from the dead yaayyy now he'll almost kill himself until sansa and her creeper ride in at the very last second

i hope the maester

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

@horse. kills

Mg7TpOaw.jpg

Isn't there a generation skipped in the show that's included in the books tho?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Isn't there a generation skipped in the show that's included in the books tho?

There have been many Jaehaerys Targaryens, but only 2 kings

Jaehaerys 2 was the Mad Kings father in both mediums

Jon would definitely be 3 if he were legitimized Targ and crowned king

The only way the 3 lines could actually be real evidence though is if GRRM told D&D of Jons true name when he laid out the initial ending to them before the show started

I'm not sure that he would have done that since that level of detail wouldnt be critical to the endgame. Or maybe it would be:yeshrug:

I'm just throwing darts right now

God damn these dudes for pulling that whisper shyt:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wait a fukking minute... Why isn't Jamie king now?:leostare:
I'm pretty sure Cersei would be the rightful heir since no Baratheons are alive and she was the Queen Mother

Absolute worst case scenario would be that the Maesters would convene a grand council to name a new King

But she obviously took the throne by force anyway and is ruling by fear:yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So is john gonna march north to fight the white walkers? or south to take the throne... hmm

I need to see my boy little finger on the throne at least once before he dies, hes the only character who has not played his hand yet :blessed:

Jon Snow don't care about the throne breh. When and if it officially comes out he's Taragaryan won't have any bearing on it, either. As of right now all he cares about is defeating the White Walkers, the only way he'd take the throne is if it facilitated that.

Fred.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Wait a fukking minute... Why isn't Jamie king now?:leostare:
Jaimie's a member of the Kingsguard
Jon Snow don't care about the throne breh. When and if it officially comes out he's Taragaryan won't have any bearing on it, either. As of right now all he cares about is defeating the White Walkers, the only way he'd take the throne is if it facilitated that.

Fred.
Breh didn't even want to be Lord Commander, no way he wants to run seven kingdoms :pachaha:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Clearly Cersie just took the throne, but what line of succession are you looking at that has Jamie as the rightful heir? :wtf:

I'm pretty sure Cersei would be the rightful heir since no Baratheons are alive and she was the Queen Mother

Absolute worst case scenario would be that the Maesters would convene a grand council to name a new King

But she obviously took the throne by force anyway and is ruling by fear:yeshrug:

Y'all right, I'm tripping.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
There have been many Jaehaerys Targaryens, but only 2 kings

Jaehaerys 2 was the Mad Kings father in both mediums

Jon would definitely be 3 if he were legitimized Targ and crowned king

The only way the 3 lines could actually be real evidence though is if GRRM told D&D of Jons true name when he laid out the initial ending to them before the show started

I'm not sure that he would have done that since that level of detail wouldnt be critical to the endgame. Or maybe it would be:yeshrug:

I'm just throwing darts right now

God damn these dudes for pulling that whisper shyt:russ:
Do you have a link to the book/tv lineages

I can't keep those straight