Those bars of ether she be spitting :mjlol:

Can't wait till she meets Dany the shade gonna be so real :mjlol::banderas:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
@Tasha And

The writers point blank said today The Night's King represents death. Not literally death itself but he has no motivation other than wiping out every other character on the show. Also, they said he'll never speak.

So the White Walkers definitely aren't interested in politics, pacts, or parlaying with humans.

Showrunners talk "hurtling toward" the end of Game of Thrones

Fred.
Happy the writers are shutting down all these loopty loop ass theories/plot rehashes down...we got 15 episodes, things are what they are.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I
I personally dont believe them when they say they only have 13 more eps of content. I think its more likely that they are physically imcapable pf producing a ten episode season going forward given the budget increases and raised standards for action. Season 6 almost killed them and they cant outdo it with more cg (they cant hide the dragons like they have the past 2 aeasons) and still make the spring deadline. I understand that and i am adjusting my expectations accordingly. What they did the last two episodes is unheard of for a tv show and unfair or not, it will be the expectation going into the final act. Its a standard that is impossible to reach in 10 episodes going forward. Big budget movies would struggle to reach that standard in the amount of time the showrunners are given. I get it. But dont tell me that if they did 10 eps it would be filler, even though they are skipping shyt that wouldn't be filler.
i agree this is the reason, although i don't think budget would be an issue because HBO knows this is their iconic program with nothing having proven to be able to take up the slack (yet...), D&D can get the money - HBO just threw away 100M on a one and done vinyl :mjlol:.

i'd honestly prefer they just start the season later in the year and use the time to do two full seasons. like having a fall 1'7 debut for season 7 and spring or fall '18 for season 8. that's more satisfying to me than a 7 ep season 7 in spr '17 and 7/8 ep season in spr '18...but whatever. either way, i'm going to miss the show :to:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey she's my favorite character :wow:

Those bars of ether she be spitting :mjlol:

Can't wait till she meets Dany the shade gonna be so real :mjlol::banderas:

Big Mama Tyrell :...and who are you? :francis::troll:

Missandei: :smugbiden::jawalrus: You have the pleasure of speaking to Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the first of her name....

Mama Tyrell: Oh do spare me dear... I know the titles. "Breaker of Chains..and so forth and so forth"...Titles are so boring. :beli::russell:
Because you're women, I expected you will not ruled by ego...but I can see I was wrong.

Dany: :merchant:

Daps
Happy the writers are shutting down all these loopty loop ass theories/plot rehashes down...we got 15 episodes, things are what they are.

The finale is gonna be so piff when they reveal Tyrion Targaryen is Dany's brother and she weds both him and Jon just like her great^10 grand pappy did 300 years ago when he conquered Westeros the first time :banderas:

:troll:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Big Mama Tyrell :...and who are you? :francis::troll:

Missandei: :smugbiden::jawalrus: You have the pleasure of speaking to Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the first of her name....

Mama Tyrell: Oh do spare me dear... I know the titles. "Breaker of Chains..and so forth and so forth"...Titles are so boring. :beli::russell:
Because you're women, I expected you will not ruled by ego...but I can see I was wrong.

Dany: :merchant:
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Pretty much. She had 3 straight Don Demarco's on those girls :banderas:

I hope she goes the full distance. Could you imagine Grandmammy Tyrell face to face with the Night's King just ripping his ass to shreds, as he stands there silently :laff:

TVrD8WE.gif

:dj2:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Believe that if it will help you sleep at night. For the night is full of darkness.

But it wasnt us who was running from the fade 4.3 forty.

tumblr_npdtrgmgdj1thuopmo1_500.gif

Our dead general wont have much to say. He'll be as silent as Ned Stark, Catelyn and Robb.

And these people behind me you speak of, are the same brothers, sisters, and children you deserted. Left behind to die, to rise again, and to bring you your demise if need be.

I advise yall to head south and find more allies to fight along with. For Winter is cold, and this is the big leagues now.

#DeathRow

#NightMarauders

#WalkerGang

pOnqaO5.png
jon-snow-alive-game-thrones.gif

How you gonna hate from outside the wall, YOU CAN'T EVEN GET IN

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Qyburn come up bout to rival Bronns.
From disgraced wannabe Maester to Hand of the Queen. That's climbing the ladder of success escalator style.

On tha real Qyburn's shady azz could be like the German Nuclear Scientists from WWII - no matter who ends up in power, they think about killing him, look at the shyt he done (rezarekta, pyroman, radical healer) and go, "yeah, you an a$$hole, but we want you being our a$$hole breh." :patrice: