Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Heard an interesting theory today...

Not really a spoiler because it hasn't been revealed in the books or show but I'm still tagging it...This is just a theory...

Ned wasn't Jon's father...

Jon is really Ned's nephew and a Targaryen... Neds sister Lyanna was supposedly abducted by Rhaegar Targaryen and raped...Barriston told Dany before he died that her brother Raeghar was nothing like the mad king and the rumors about him aren't all true...Stannis said the samething about the Raehgar rumors on the same episode telling his wife "dont believe everything you hear"...According to Barriston, Raeghar was a good man who would sing to the poor and fell in love with a woman he shouldnt have...That woman we know was Ned's sister Lyanna...We also know she died in Ned's arms when he found her...

The theory is Lyanna was pregnant and died during labor...Ned claimed Jon as his b*stard so nobody would know he was a Targaryen in order to protect his nephew...That makes more sense IMO than Ned smashing some tavern whore never mentioned and fathering a b*stard...The latter seems very out of character for a man who is portrayed as Nobel and just...

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Not really a spoiler because it hasn't been revealed in the books or show but I'm still tagging it...This is just a theory...

Jon is really Ned's nephew and a Targaryen... Neds sister Lyanna was supposedly abducted by Rhaegar Targaryen and raped...Barriston told Dany before he died that her brother Raeghar was nothing like the mad king and the rumors about him aren't all true...Stannis said the samething about the Raehgar rumors on the same episode telling his wife "dont believe everything you hear"...According to Barriston, Raeghar was a good man who would sing to the poor and fell in love with a woman he shouldnt have...That woman we know was Ned's sister Lyanna...We also know she died in Ned's arms when he found her...

The theory is Lyanna was pregnant and died during labor...Ned claimed Jon as his b*stard so nobody would know he was a Targaryen in order to protect his nephew...That makes more sense IMO than Ned smashing some tavern whore never mentioned and fathering a b*stard...The latter seems very out of character for a man who is portrayed as Nobel and just...
welcome to game of thrones, this is like the most popular theory on the inetrnet lol

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bruh ......... :snoop:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

:lupe:

:lbafro:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
bruh ......... :snoop:
Burh I don't live on the internet and look for GOT info...

Somebody told me this at the water cooler...the fukk am I supposed to know its common and y'all book nikkas already knew it?

Figured some cats on here like me who just watch the show might of never heard it...Ita just a damn theory anyways...

Daps
Cersei may have to murk her son to get the prophecy done and to gain power and crush the sparrows.

I would burn him for his uselessness.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Burh I don't live on the internet and look for GOT info...

Somebody told me this at the water cooler...the fukk am I supposed to know its common and y'all book nikkas already knew it?

Figured some cats on here like me who just watch the show might of never heard it...Ita just a damn theory anyways...
Oh bruh, OK :heh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Man I know we may not see it till Season 7 but if the Snowman returns as Jon Stark that pop will be Austin Backlash 2000 levels :banderas:

209R8z5.gif

YsV5G1i.gif

Gonna have to hold onto these if it comes true :whew:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Am I the only one still hoping Breanne had a change of heart?

Her and Stannis hiding away, waiting for the perfect time to re-emerge and take whats rightfully his?

Any one?

:to:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:mjlol:

Let me guess you're a Patriots, Yankees and Lakers fan too?
Im a Miami Dolphins fan and a Miami Heat fan.

I dont watch baseball

In soccer i fukks with Argentina or Germany

But just saying i dont rep no set. If you read the previous posts you'd see i was poking fun at all the set claiming sh!t. I can just enjoy the show without trying to make it a competition like these cats in here. When homie asked me what set a claimed i just joked around and posted all the characters i like

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Am I the only one still hoping Breanne had a change of heart?

Her and Stannis hiding away, waiting for the perfect time to re-emerge and take whats rightfully his?

Any one?

:to:
Have you read the thread, breh?