Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
But just saying i dont rep no set. If you read the previous posts you'd see i was poking fun at all the set claiming sh!t. I can just enjoy the show without trying to make it a competition like these cats in here. When homie asked me what set a claimed i just joked around and posted all the characters i like
:pachaha: i think you're taking it more seriously than those us who are deeply embedded in e-gangs based on fictional noble families

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one still hoping Breanne had a change of heart?

Her and Stannis hiding away, waiting for the perfect time to re-emerge and take whats rightfully his?

Any one?

"What's rightfully his"? Her?

hqdefault.jpg

She's not going to help Stannis unless he manages through the sheer force of his non-personality :troll: that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and therefore he can still do some good either in a ploy to free Sansa, or with the Night's Watch. That is, if she spared him in the first place. Brienne hates him like poison, and if you look at it from her perspective with good reason. I've admitted all along the line that chances of him not being headless are not good. But like other fam I refuse to say he's definitively gone.

The show runners could pull a
troll.jpg
and have Stannis live, get into some self-righteous shyt one episode later and become Ned 2.0. I don't even know whether I'd be mad at dat or actually :leon::heh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Heard an interesting theory today...

Not really a spoiler because it hasn't been revealed in the books or show but I'm still tagging it...This is just a theory...

Ned wasn't Jon's father...

Jon is really Ned's nephew and a Targaryen... Neds sister Lyanna was supposedly abducted by Rhaegar Targaryen and raped...Barriston told Dany before he died that her brother Raeghar was nothing like the mad king and the rumors about him aren't all true...Stannis said the samething about the Raehgar rumors on the same episode telling his wife "dont believe everything you hear"...According to Barriston, Raeghar was a good man who would sing to the poor and fell in love with a woman he shouldnt have...That woman we know was Ned's sister Lyanna...We also know she died in Ned's arms when he found her...

The theory is Lyanna was pregnant and died during labor...Ned claimed Jon as his b*stard so nobody would know he was a Targaryen in order to protect his nephew...That makes more sense IMO than Ned smashing some tavern whore never mentioned and fathering a b*stard...The latter seems very out of character for a man who is portrayed as Nobel and just...
:mjlol: nikka that is such a popular theory (Even among non-book readers), that nikkas openly talk about it & acknowledge it in the show threads as if it's already an established confirmed fact on the show.

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
House martell died when oblock got his head smashed. I was looking forward to the dornish story line too but shyt was wack as fukk.

I hope stannis ain't dead, iwas riding w him at blackwater bay, shyt was inspiring. First one off the boat first one up the ladder.

Snowman gotta come back, right??:to:

Still riding with Wolfpack tho

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I haven't watched 1 replay of that finale. Just horrible. Still horrible. If he's dead, Im done w/ this slop.

Nggaz talmbout waiting a whole season to find out :what:

Fukk dat.:damn:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I haven't watched 1 replay of that finale. Just horrible. Still horrible. If he's dead, Im done w/ this slop.

:snoop:

There is not anything to wait for

HE'S. NOT. fukkING. DEAD.

How many times do people have to say it in this thread? Tired of seeing people all like "GoT lost its way, I'm done. No more good characters" because they think Jon is dead for good.

Honestly, HBO really fukked themselves by being the good guys. They were throwing GRRM a bone by not spoiling his next book yet, and instead they are gonna lose a ton of viewers who don't have the capacity to follow a narrative and realize Jon is going to be resurrected.

This is not a debate. Its not a "what if?" He will be back. The only debate is whether it will be in season 6 or 7

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

How many times do people have to say it in this thread? Tired of seeing people all like "GoT lost its way, I'm done. No more good characters" because they think Jon is dead for good.

Honestly, HBO really fukked themselves by being the good guys. They were throwing GRRM a bone by not spoiling his next book yet, and instead they are gonna lose a ton of viewers who don't have the capacity to follow a narrative and realize Jon is going to be resurrected.

This is not a debate. Its not a "what if?" He will be back. The only debate is whether it will be in season 6 or 7
Ok :damn:

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how they can hold it off until season 7, unless they plan on holding off the entire WW storyline for the whole season. Seems like they've built it up too much this season to not feature it heavily next season.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Do you think Stannis is dead

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Cersei may have to murk her son to get the prophecy done and to gain power and crush the sparrows.

I would burn him for his uselessness.

what prophecy are you talking about? If anything the prophecy shows that she woul not
"When will I wed the prince?" she asked.
"Never. You will wed the king."

... "I will be queen, though?" asked the younger her.
"Aye." Malice gleamed in Maggys yellow eyes. "Queen you shall be . . . until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear."

... "Will the king and I have children?" she asked.
"Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you."

The old woman was not done with her, however. "Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds," she said. "And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."