Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I don't see how they can hold it off until season 7, unless they plan on holding off the entire WW storyline for the whole season. Seems like they've built it up too much this season to not feature it heavily next season.

it will be at the end of season 6 is my prediction. if they do it

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Are you listening to yourself as you say this, breh?:heh:
COULD HAVE???
As i said in the posts after: You guys have too much invested in the characters themselves. All over the thread taking sides and repping/claiming sets and sh!t which in turn blinds you to the truth and got you HOPING.
You cats turned the simple pleasure of watching a show into a competition so you're hoping the obvious isn't the truth because you have something to lose. :heh:

So many people got offed in that episode I figured the one where we didnt actually see the outcome could be a red herring.

But I dont have any preference as to whether Stannis is dead or not breh, I have never ever done the petty shyt you describe here so easy with the generalizations. Its you that cannot seem to accept any other outcome than the one you have already decided, which is cool. Brianne could have offed dudes head in a swing, I'm good with that.

On some "i won't believe he's dead until i see a dead body" type sh!t

Its appears you are saying that Brianne not killing Stannis is not a possible outcome of the scene we saw. Again I offered that Brianne could have taken his head off but you seem to ignore that, funnily enough, if ignoring aspects of my post suits your own narrative, cool, but acting all indignant at me for not subscribing to your way of thinking says alot about you, doggie!

Let me guess: You believe Tupac is alive, right? Do you believe Bob Marley died of cancer?

Ahhh so me interpreting a scene in a fictional story we dont yet know the outcome, is crazy......

but you comparing this to REAL LIFE isnt, Tupac??? Bob Marley????

Okay breh breh, I will leave you to it, thank you for your time. Peace

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Well hey, if Jon is going to be resurrected maybe they'll resurrect marcella, stannis, stannis wife, robb stark, joffrey, theon's penis, & Khal drogo too :ohhh:
Kit Harrington is working the shyt out of you breh :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:snoop:

There is not anything to wait for

HE'S. NOT. fukkING. DEAD.

How many times do people have to say it in this thread? Tired of seeing people all like "GoT lost its way, I'm done. No more good characters" because they think Jon is dead for good.

Honestly, HBO really fukked themselves by being the good guys. They were throwing GRRM a bone by not spoiling his next book yet, and instead they are gonna lose a ton of viewers who don't have the capacity to follow a narrative and realize Jon is going to be resurrected.

This is not a debate. Its not a "what if?" He will be back. The only debate is whether it will be in season 6 or 7
lose viewers??

this ain't 1933... the SECOND it's even hinted or reported he's alive, it'll be the biggest news on the net ever... bringing in MORE viewers if anything

i have never heard of a show, having a large viewership, end on a cliffhanger, and then a bunch of people are like "man fukk finding out what happened"

Juven

All Star
Daps
Well hey, if Jon is going to be resurrected maybe they'll resurrect marcella, stannis, stannis wife, robb stark, joffrey, theon's penis, & Khal drogo too :ohhh:

you should do some youtube research or read the books. I think it will help you understand the show a bit more

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
http://blacknerdproblems.com/site/j...f-some-brothers-in-black-were-actually-black/

Sean rallied behind his Brother. “Talking about killing him, you should be thanking him. You heard what they said, the dead bodies turning into – what they call them? What they call them?”

“White Walkers.”

“White-fukking-Walkers, like my Black ass want to deal with that.”

“But the Walkers aren’t real!” Someone yelled from the crowd. He had skin of raw chicken, freshly plucked. “Yeah!” cheered another, “Lies to stay in power!” A third Brother joined in, the mob now encouraged in their resolve. “I don’t trust the liberal media, and – and – their fairy tales!“

“Motherfukker there’s a giant right there!” Ser Darryl pointed to the giant sitting in the corner. He clapped for each syllable: “Right. The. fukk. There.”

tumblr_mua6018wve1su0u2ro1_500.gif

:laff: