Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I'm noticing that certai b characters have Lil side plots that are foreshadowed thru out the show prominently. That's why I think snowman and the hound Def aren't dead. They'll be back like bran

pray tell what makes you think the Hound isn't dead, from the side plot view?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
To me this would explain why brienne didnt off him because so far she has been a failure with Renly and Caitlin and her only way to save sansa is to team up with stannis so she might have let him live in order to do her duty
:upsetfavre:

there's no reason for her to let Stannis live. Of course there's always a twist, but as someone mentioned she's about as straight has 6 oclock. She has no life, out chere camping out , she's been dismissed several times. SHe's a nomadic knight , everyone she swore an oath to has died or she's failed. And the one time she has an opportunity to final get some retribution you think she'lll pass on it?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I read that theory. I think it has SOME points, and I agree that the walkers are more complex than we think. I even agree that we may see a Dany heel turn at some point.

BUT there's still things that I fundamentally think HAVE to happen and it skims over those things or flat out ignores them. :manny:

All i can say is we will see.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I Thought this was the weakest season aside from the last 3 episodes. It's cool the show finally caught up to the books. Dodging nikkas posting lowkey spoilers for the last couple years was scressful bruh. Can't call what's happening wit Arya, but it was lit tho. After watching that R+L=J theory, ain't no way is Jon Snow dead.

The honorable Ned Stark fathering a b*stard? Nah

#Targset:boss:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
All these sets are just hilarious to me :mjlol:
Looking throughout the thread and sh!t is funny how mofos managed to turn the simple pleasure/task of watching a TV show into a competition:laff:
Some people's need to belong :deadmanny:

Last edited:

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Before Stannis says this Brienne tells him she was a Kings guard to King Renly. Whom she is convinced was killed by Stannis. So now you're gonna tell me you really think the "duty" stannis is referring to is that of rescuing Sansa???
Doggy are you high? :mindblown:
And how would Stannis know about her having an oath to rescue Sansa anyway?? If you're saying Stannis means for her to rescue Sansa by "your duty".

:dwillhuh:

I didnt say Stannis was referring to Briannes rescuing Sansa.

Stannis saying that could have snapped Brianne out of her Revenge Renly bullshyt, shyt has changed since then as per the example I gave.

her duty now is to rescue Sansa, shes fukked up everything else, Stannis could help, at this point killing him for some shyt she knows nothing about is foolish.

Of course she could have chopped dudes head clean off his shoulders, we know she got the steel, but as we didnt see that in a tv show that has a decent record of main characters getting decapitated at least once a season, I figured he was alive.:manny:

Juven

All Star
Daps
what happened to the tyrells? this season felt incomplete. I hate how we didnt get to see roose and tommen in the last episode.