Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Juven

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: That's the disadvantage of only having 10 episodes a season. This desperately needs 13 episodes a season.

at least give them a cameo:heh:. i feel like we havent seen them for like half a season (maybe its been that long). Tommen dissapeared, and it seems like roose has been getting less screen time. I thought hed be a major player with tywin gone.

yea they need more episodes. 10 definitely isnt enough.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:dwillhuh:

I didnt say Stannis was referring to Briannes rescuing Sansa.

Stannis saying that could have snapped Brianne out of her Revenge Renly bullshyt, shyt has changed since then as per the example I gave.

her duty now is to rescue Sansa, shes fukked up everything else, Stannis could help, at this point killing him for some shyt she knows nothing about is foolish.

Of course she could have chopped dudes head clean off his shoulders, we know she got the steel, but as we didnt see that in a tv show that has a decent record of main characters getting decapitated at least once a season, I figured he was alive.:manny:
Are you listening to yourself as you say this, breh?:heh:
COULD HAVE???
As i said in the posts after: You guys have too much invested in the characters themselves. All over the thread taking sides and repping/claiming sets and sh!t which in turn blinds you to the truth and got you HOPING.
You cats turned the simple pleasure of watching a show into a competition so you're hoping the obvious isn't the truth because you have something to lose. :heh:
On some "i won't believe he's dead until i see a dead body" type sh!t :mjlol:
Let me guess: You believe Tupac is alive, right? Do you believe Bob Marley died of cancer?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
:dwillhuh:

I didnt say Stannis was referring to Briannes rescuing Sansa.

Stannis saying that could have snapped Brianne out of her Revenge Renly bullshyt, shyt has changed since then as per the example I gave.

Thing is, hating Stannis is a bigger part of Brienne's character than serving Cat (and by extension Sansa).

Brienne's been in love with Renly ever since she was a debutante - at her first ball he stuck up for her when she realised all the boys/men were making a fool out of her, calling her "Brienne the Beauty" etc... he was gay as rainbow buttplug, but she fell HARD in love with him and never got over him being the only man ever to be nice to her. As soon as she had the chance, she joined his Kings Guard.

She pledged to Cat Stark largely because she didn't have anything better to do with her time and sword and because Cat liked her... avenging Renly would ALWAYS top saving Sansa or Arya for Brienne.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Thing is, hating Stannis is a bigger part of Brienne's character than serving Cat (and by extension Sansa).

Brienne's been in love with Renly ever since she was a debutante - at her first ball he stuck up for her when she realised all the boys/men were making a fool out of her, calling her "Brienne the Beauty" etc... he was gay as rainbow buttplug, but she fell HARD in love with him and never got over him being the only man ever to be nice to her. As soon as she had the chance, she joined his Kings Guard.

She pledged to Cat Stark largely because she didn't have anything better to do with her time and sword and because Cat liked her... avenging Renly would ALWAYS top saving Sansa or Arya for Brienne.
Exactly!

These fools are blinded by the competition of claiming sets of the show to face the truth.

Like i said before, Brienne has absolutely no life of her own. All she knows to do is to keeps these oaths no matter what. She would not have passed up this easy opportunity to avenge Renly

And @The Blind Man , if you listen to the sound of the sword when she swings it it surely isn't that of a sword hitting a tree, doggy. Get your mind right and face th truth

Juven

All Star
Daps
Family, Duty, Honor
House of tulley

yea i think stannis is alive. stannis saying duty had to have triggered something

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Family, Duty, Honor
House of tulley

yea i think stannis is alive. stannis saying duty had to have triggered something
Except Brienne isn't of House Tulley. I think she struck the killing blow.

Speak for yourself :skip:

I used to purposely rock my burning heart t-shirt and Stark hoodie to the gym so people knew who I repped while I was doing reps:skip:
Ay man....come on...:mjlol: I believe you

Juven

All Star
Daps
Except Brienne isn't of House Tulley. I think she struck the killing blow.

Cat is. Brienne remembered her duty is to save sansa. Just a theory but i i dont think its a coincidence. I think these dudes are right by saying he is alive. i thought he was dead but now im having second thoughts

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
#Starkset .....lets get this lil b*stard. fukk Boi got jokes
AwZZ7KU.jpg

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The raise your sword to kill an enemy blackout and only played the sound effect is the oldest cutaway trick in the world lol.

Not saying Stannis is alive but what was the point of the cut if he's not. At the very least Id imagine there is more to it.

When this happens in movies and TV shows the sound effect is usually some unseen figure to be revealed later.

For instance someone in Stannises army still alive snuck behind Giant bytch Knight and sliced her. Or she's swayed her aim last second type of shyt.

Now I don't know what really happened but when you have a storyline going for multiple seasons and kill a main character. But don't show it. That's usually intentional editing.

This editing trick has been used to created doubt and mystery countless times on television and movies.

It's like if a character falls off a cliff at the end of an episode one week everyone wondering if they died then the next episode opens with them hanging on rock over the cliff or something.

Don't know why Stannis being alive seems so far fetched to some of yall. And Im #IceGang. fukk the firelord.

Keep in mind I think it's just as possible he's dead. Just don't get why these other theories aren't considered plausible or 'stanning'

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
@KushSkywalker Yup co-sign. I think it'll turn out that she swung, but literally millimeters from his face, with her sword going straight to the floor instead. That or they'll just show the scene in full on S06E01 to clear everyone's mind, lol.