Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm reading & listening to Sansa II from Book 1...

:mjpls: So Sansa's best friend Jeyne Poole (she only appeared on 1 episode of the show) saw a dark-skin nikka who was a Prince from the Summer Isles at the Hand's Tourney and was frieighted by him?

Jeyne Poole confessed herself frightened by the look of Jalabhar Xho, an exile prince from the Summer Isles who wore a cape of green and scarlet feathers over skin as dark as night, but when she saw young Lord Beric Dondarrion, with his hair like red gold and his black shield slashed by lightning, she pronounced herself willing to marry him on the instant.

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if someone was behind her, it would probably be Pod. but that's pure speculation, and she still swung her sword
I think it's one of those things where someone puts a sword through her before she can connect on stannis.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps

:mjpls: So Sansa's best friend Jeyne Pool (she only appeared on 1 episode of the show) saw a dark-skin nikka who was a Prince from the Summer Isles at the Hand's Tourney and was frieighted by him?
:russ:i dont think i caught that the first time around. thats fukked up

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

:mjpls: So Sansa's best friend Jeyne Pool (she only appeared on 1 episode of the show) saw a dark-skin nikka who was a Prince from the Summer Isles at the Hand's Tourney and was frieighted by him?

Can you link me to the Audio Books?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

she's a sheltered young girl who never left the north and grew up in a castle

and she saw this dude for the first time

tumblr_inline_mmwlioDRdb1qz4rgp.png

i'll allow it

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:mjpls: So Sansa's best friend Jeyne Poole (she only appeared on 1 episode of the show) saw a dark-skin nikka who was a Prince from the Summer Isles at the Hand's Tourney and was frieighted by him?

Jeyne Poole confessed herself frightened by the look of Jalabhar Xho, an exile prince from the Summer Isles who wore a cape of green and scarlet feathers over skin as dark as night, but when she saw young Lord Beric Dondarrion, with his hair like red gold and his black shield slashed by lightning, she pronounced herself willing to marry him on the instant.
she's a sheltered young girl who never left the north and grew up in a castle

and she saw this dude for the first time

tumblr_inline_mmwlioDRdb1qz4rgp.png

i'll allow it
:mjlol: